LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letters with Numbers

mom04

I have the Word Whammer for my kindergartener. I know he will learn all the words on it in 3 months and be done with it but then I will just put it in storage for his sister. I know he will love it for as long as he uses it because a friend has one and he goes straight there everytime he is in her house.

I have the Word Whammer for my kindergartener. I know he will learn all the words on it in 3 months and be done with it but then I will just put it in storage for his sister. I know he will love it for as long as he uses it because a friend has one and he goes straight there everytime he is in her house.

Well I have a 3 year old too so i think i will get good use from it.

My Biglots had this for $12.97 and my MIL's had it for $9.99. Looks like fun, but my 6yo is reading. So I won't get to play with it!

Was this including the numbers, or was it just the letters?

My sister got my youngest niece the one with the letters & numbers at W-M. She picked it up on BF just to get it out of the way. The price listed on the site is the "everday price". However, WM is the only place so far that we have seen it where it includes the numbers. Otherwise, you can find the one with just the letters cheaper elsewhere ;)