Wal-Mart Moonlight Madness Sale?

Scruzin

I was just at WalMart this evening. The Door man was handing out plain fliers inviting people to the Moonlight Madness Sale, Tomorrow night December 16th from 6 p.m.- midnight. New sales every 15 minutes.

I am going. :gd_devild :gd_devild

Anyone else's WalMart having this?

I was just at WalMart this evening. The Door man was handing out plain fliers inviting people to the Moonlight Madness Sale, Tomorrow night December 16th from 6 p.m.- midnight. New sales every 15 minutes.

I am going. :gd_devild :gd_devild

Anyone else's WalMart having this?

any chance of getting a scan of the flier?

I will have to get the Flyer in the car. I am catering a wedding today and then I am headed to walmart tonight.

The Flyer says Saturday the 16th, but I called and they said that was a miss print and the sale is tonight Saturday the 17th!

I am going to walmart this morning for wedding things and I will check it out and try to post back!

I hope everyone finds good bargains today!

This was hella fun, but I was so exhausted that I only stayed for the 1st hour. How it worked is, there was 2 associates and 1 manager and they had a list of the things that were going to be on sale. We never got to see it, but there were things in every department in the store. The sales, I saw where:

Christmas tin cookies, $1

Gibson dishes, 4 piece place setting, Reg $24, $10

Canister Vacumn, same as the day after thanksgiving, Reg $20, $10

Big Tin of Popcorn, Reg $7, $5

I was tired after that, so I left. I had a long day!