i got a great deal today

mommie75

i order light bright refills from hasbro.. they are 5.99 a set i ordered 4 sets sent them a check for 23.96.. well the box came today and it was huge my husband said what the hell did you order from them that was so big..

well my 4 set were in there plus 15 more of one kind that i ordered.. so i paid for 4 got 19

that makes them about 1.25 a piece.. you get 10 pages plus begs

i thought the 5.99 was high but i could not find them anywhere but ebay and they were alot there... so i went to hasbro and printed off form to order them..

they took about an month to get here put i don't care they were a present for x mas so they got he in plenty of time for me...

My big deal was stopping in at Staples last Friday.. I was there to get a case for my Tungsten E from BF.. they had one of their big signs up front with clearance listed. Averatec laptop for 599-100 easy rebate. Pentium 4, 512 RAM, 80 GB HD, built in wireless, 13" screen, DVD-RW.. and the only one left was the display. So they knocked off another 10%. And they had an open package case that I wanted & knocked $5 off that also, so just less than $600 I got the laptop that I had really been wanting & the case for the tungsten.. and I have $100 rebate coming. I was pretty happy.. I think I've spent close to $1000 at Staples since BF..

i order light bright refills from hasbro.. they are 5.99 a set i ordered 4 sets sent them a check for 23.96.. well the box came today and it was huge my husband said what the hell did you order from them that was so big..

well my 4 set were in there plus 15 more of one kind that i ordered.. so i paid for 4 got 19

that makes them about 1.25 a piece.. you get 10 pages plus begs

i thought the 5.99 was high but i could not find them anywhere but ebay and they were alot there... so i went to hasbro and printed off form to order them..

they took about an month to get here put i don't care they were a present for x mas so they got he in plenty of time for me...

Wow, that is a great deal. Guess you have plenty to give out as presents! Awesome find ....hope I can find some deal like that.

my kids about sh** when they walked in from school and found them... they got right inot them and started looking.

i gave two to my nephew this weekend . my mother is going to take some home for here house..

so they will have pages everywhere and plenty of them ,, lol