Streetwear Lipstick Lovey Dovey

I really love this lipstick! Streetwear by Revlon in color Lovey Dovey. I've tried eBay- nada- I found where Revlon discontinued the Streetwear line. Anyone have some (unused), or know where I can get it? This sounds so silly, but it took forever to find a color I like. (I should have bought a bunch!:bonk: ) I must have at least 50 tubes of other colors and brands that I won't use, because for one reason or another I don't like the color.

yea i used to love that line, i stocked up when it was discontinued but even that was so long ago i dont have any of it left...there is a company called 3 custom color that will make up a batch of the stuff if you send them a little sample of what you want duplicated, but it's pricey

best bet would prob be like odd job/big lots/amazing savings kinda places, they always have old makeup

There's a website for discontinued cosmetics that was recommended a couple of years ago at a different deal site, but I'll have to do some research to see if I can find it. In the meantime, check out www.cosmeticsandmore.com. They have small tubes of Lovey Dovey lipstick for $.99.

Edit to add: I looked though the deal site and had no luck finding the info. Rats!

Thanks Pampam!

Also, some really nice person named Cindy emailed me this place: http://www.discountbeautycenter.com/product.asp?sku=35563 which includes the direct link to Lovey Dovey. :2cloud9: I'm buying 6 tubes and some hair stuff. They have free shipping if your order is $55.

Thanks Cindy and I hope you have joined GottaDeal!

http://forums.gottadeal.com/index.php?referrerid=11733

Join if you haven't!