I know the after Christmas Sale for ToysRUs

ReillyCheyenne

well, all movies are buy 2 get the third free. b1g1 on all leapfrog leapster and l-max cartridges. b1g1 on all vsmile cartridges. video game blowout $4.99 and up ( some games pictured: GC Baten Kaitos, Metro Prime Echo, Heist, PS2 Dora the Explorer Journey to the Purple Planet,DBZ Sagas, Transformers, Gran Turismo 4, Xbox BloodRayne, PsychoNauts, GBA 2 games in 1 SpongeBob SquarePants) Look for Hundreds of games in store. Up to 75% off select video game accessories ( pictured: PSP pro starter kit, Racing wheel, NDS Pro starter Kits. Up to 50% off end of seson electronics ( Teen tech dvd players($49.99) Craig MP3 players, Craig karaoke machines, Craig cd players, digital cameras, and craig boomboxs). b2g3 free on Dora dollhouse accessories ( excludes dollhouse). b2g3 on all crayola wonder, color explosion and crayola paper. b1g1 50% off on all magnetix, magnaworld, & lightastix sets. 50% off all Fantastic Four action figures, action figure accessories,& action figure role play toys. b1g1 free on all $4.99 wood n things puzzles. b1g1 50% all Thomas wooden railway buildings, bridges, tunnels, & tracks. 20% off all toyboxes & organizers. Save $5 on any huggies diapers, wipes or bath items purchas of $35 or more. 70% off all green tag clearance. Huge Winter Clearance up to 50% off all Holiday Decorations, select toys, and clothing. Starts 12-26-2005 and goes through 12-31-2005. But remember we have to be quiet about this don't go ask your local toysrus b/c I am not supposed to have this ad.:fedora:

well ask me whatever you need to know. By the way this is the first year they have ever had an after christmas ad

They always have an after christmas ad. Last year the Leapster cartridgeswere 25% off after christmas. ( thats the only thing i remember)