Do you buy your Pets a gift

CG480

Before I had four children (actually until the 3rd one) I used to get the cats little jingle bell balls. It was fun....wonder why I stopped doing that...... I forsee another trip to walmart for me in the next week or so...... dammit I thought I was done!!!

:)

yup we do and we take them to petmart for free pics with santa all 3 of our dogs

I didn't know petsmart did that. That's really cool!

<-- Juliet already has 2 stockings that I got on sale filled with all kinds of rawhides and other toys. She will love them. This is her first Christmas!! :)

Yeah, I've always gave pets gifts at X-mas.

We have a hamster now. She's getting a new cage (she needs it cause we're getting another hammie (male) anyhow later and they need seperate "quarters" LoL).

That was pretty much impluse. Her normal gifts are a new bigger ball to roll in and some treats, and a "play hut". Those together were maybe $15.

they are my children too- so they have stockings.

Our furkids have stockings also! I've been collecting random toys since October - like $2 stuffed bones on clearance, etc. They'll have their stockings and a present from Santa under the tree.

And we have a birthday hat that we take thier picture in on their b-days. :D

It depends on the year. Last year the dragons got a stand for their tank, the hamster got some new toys, and the dog a new bed. We really kind of needed those things, so I just left them for the pets, lol.

This year I didn't buy any pet presents. Ds9 and ds4 went to the school holiday sale tonight at a local discount store and they said they bought the dog a new water bowl and food bowl. I gave them $20 and hubby drove them there. They said they got something for me, something for hubby, and something for the dog and gave us back $4.50 in change, lol. Oh yeah, and of course they got themselves each something little, too. :P

I went last night to PetSmart and got the following for my cat.

A furry mouse

a package of sisal type wrapped mouses

a package of sparkle balls

some sort of thing to hang over the door with a toy to bat

a scratching slant thingy

a vhs tape called "cat sitter" or something like that.

and some sort of paper thingy for my bird to unshred.

I spent $43.00

This year I did buy presents for both the cat and the dog. I'm sure I didn't spend anymore than $20 total.

We came home from shopping today and the dog had destroyed my inflatable Santa and the box it came in. We were trying something new, instead of always crating him we just enclosed the kitchen. We even walked around and put everything up that we thought he'd find interesting. I had just bought that Santa. I used it once for the Christmas parade and with all the snow we've had I hadn't gotten a chance to put it up outside yet.

I'm so mad! I'd take his presents back except he wouldn't even know the difference!