Omaha Steaks 70% off!!!

mzhoot

Hey all, here is the email we received after signing up for a give away.

Thanks for entering our STEAK GIVEAWAY CONTEST! We've received your

entry and will be drawing the next winner soon. So simply watch your email

box...who knows, you could be the lucky winner of $1,000 worth of FREE

Omaha Steaks! Good Luck!

Come back today and save 51% on our "Ultimate Pack". The ultimate in

steaks and burgers, this combo features luscious Omaha Steaks Filet

Mignons and Omaha Steaks Gourmet Burgers. To go along with these grilling

sensations, we've included our creamy Potatoes Au Gratin. It's a great

combo for the entire family. Plus, as a limited-time bonus, I'll send 6

Omaha Steaks Burgers FREE with your order.

The Ultimate Pack Includes:

2 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons

4 (5 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers

10 Potatoes Au Gratin

Reg. Price ...$81.00

Your Special Price...Only $39.99

YOU SAVE $41.01 (that's 51% off!)

AND DON'T FORGET...you'll get 6 Omaha Steaks Burgers FREE with your order!

Order today by calling 1-800-960-8400 and mentioning special offer

code 4106AHT or click here to buy right now. But hurry, this offer expires

in 10 days.

Is this place for real? lol

Every couple months they drive around my tiny town (guess they deliver to people here?) with a little white pickup with a topper, knock on the door, and say they have "extra" steaks, burgers, etc. and try and sell it for 50 or 75% off.

I'm always leery about buying from them because there are no dates on the meat (when packaged, sell by etc.)

Can I trust them? Omahasteaks is painted on the truck, can't help but think this is one of those things my mother warned me about

"Don't buy meat from two guys out of the back of a pickup" :hungry:

Omaha Steaks is for real. I worked at UPS for a year, and that is how they ship in my area. I saw thousands of boxes go thru this time of year when I was there. My local branch for them is in dallas, tx. I guess these boxes must be packed with dry ice considering how they are shipped. I have never tried them though.

I am sorry, when I started this thread I should have been more specific. That be a newbie for you!

Go to dogpile.com and put omaha steaks in the search, then choose the 67% off link. That will bring you to the page with 70% off and an additional 3 gift items. This is really a terrific deal and remarkable xmas gift. No code is needed.

We have ordered from them several times and never been disappointed. Meat is always delicious and fresh. Meat comes packed in styrofoam cooler and dry ice. Very professional.

I am sorry, when I started this thread I should have been more specific. That be a newbie for you!

Go to dogpile.com and put omaha steaks in the search, then choose the 67% off link. That will bring you to the page with 70% off and an additional 3 gift items. This is really a terrific deal and remarkable xmas gift. No code is needed.

We have ordered from them several times and never been disappointed. Meat is always delicious and fresh. Meat comes packed in styrofoam cooler and dry ice. Very professional.

Our family does secret Santa every year and I have my very picky brother-in-law. I am considering giving him this as a gift. He loves his steak. I dont know whether to give him a gift certificate or go ahead and order. I dont want him to miss out on the great specials they are offering right now. Any suggestions? This site really seems to know there stuff.

Our family does secret Santa every year and I have my very picky brother-in-law. I am considering giving him this as a gift. He loves his steak. I dont know whether to give him a gift certificate or go ahead and order. I dont want him to miss out on the great specials they are offering right now. Any suggestions? This site really seems to know there stuff.

Give him this gift! Any man would love it, especially with the free cutlery!:hungry:

Hey it says order anything and get the free stuff. I may try it and see what happens.:gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar

FREE GIFT of your choice at checkout...

Order anything from our on-line store and we'll include in your package one of the selections listed below (your choice) absolutely FREE! Simply make your selection as you check out. This offer is only available for a limited time...order yours today!

6 Burgers, Cutlery & Cutting Board

To every shipping address in your order you'll receive a 6-Piece Cutlery Set including an 8 inch Chef's Knife, an 8 inch Carving Knife, Boning Knife, Utility Knife, Paring Knife and Sharpening Steel accompanied by a handy, dishwasher-safe cutting board. Plus, you'll receive six old-fashioned Omaha Steaks Burgers absolutely FREE...all just for placing an order with us today! Can be selected as your complimentary, ride-along gift from omahasteaks.com.

Every couple months they drive around my tiny town (guess they deliver to people here?) with a little white pickup with a topper, knock on the door, and say they have "extra" steaks, burgers, etc. and try and sell it for 50 or 75% off.

I'm always leery about buying from them because there are no dates on the meat (when packaged, sell by etc.)

Can I trust them? Omahasteaks is painted on the truck, can't help but think this is one of those things my mother warned me about

We do this 2 times a year. They have the greatest steaks we have ever tried. They also have seafood. It's :gd_dollar but you get your money's worth!! :hungry:

Portions are actually portions, just not what americans are use to being a portion. They are actual recommend serving sizes. There food is great.

(buzz) No, but thanks for playing... It's whatever they feel like. Please don't try to pass off a company's choice in packaging sizes as what we are "supposed to eat". It doesn't work. For example, Omaha Steaks has Top Sirloins is 4,5,6,7 and 8 oz sizes. And Filets in both 4,5,6,7,8 and 10oz sizes depending on which package you pick. And the FDA "serving size" for nutritional information is 2 to 3 ounces of lean beef. It's only real use if for nutritional label comparison.

By the way - American is capitalized!

Once they have your email address, they'll send you offers like this regularly (more often in the winter).

And, if you send a gift pack to someone, they will start getting the junk mail too. IMHO, their meats are nothing special, just OK, and very expensive -- even at the sale prices.

SAME HERE! They're always college age kids and usually annoying.:yuck: