Questions about the Undercounter stereo

smfritz03

Ok---my brother just informed me that Mom wants one of those Under the Counter Stereos for Christmas. Nothing fancy--just something simple that she can listen to her Cd's as she cooks.

As we are both done w/ our shopping, we are tempted to just "pretend" we didnt hear the hint. But being the great kids we are :cheesy: we would like to be able to just add this in and not spend alot on it. Preferrably less than $80 total. Is this possible?

Can anyone point to where I should go and pick this up if the price is doable? I dont have much time to research and figured your opinions were better anyway!!!

Thanks all!!!!

i didn't see the pic of the gpx one yet but i have one. it is white and i think personally the knob to turn fr the station selector is hard to turn i think maybe it's just me. i have slight arthritis in my hands and fingers wow this one at k mart is nicer than mine. mine must well i know it's an older model.

Target had a nice Sony in their sale paper, but it was $88. I don't know if they still install like the old ones, but the previous owner of my condo installed one in the only sane place to store the plates. It had very little cabinet space. The screws prevented my from putting anything on the first shelf.