Target Spend $75 and get a 20% off coupon to use next week

Stowasser

this is what my email says, and its off your entire order

Your $75 purchase must be made in stores on Black Friday (11/29/13) or online between 11/29/13 at 2:00 AM CST and 11/30/13 at 1:59:59 AM CST. Qualifying online guests will receive store coupon via email on 11/30/13. Target reserves the right to cancel coupon if the online order is cancelled. The $75 qualifier will be calculated before other discounts, tax, and shipping and handling fees. Limit one 20% coupon per guest to be used in a single transaction. Coupon redeemable in store only.

This is the discount I've been searching for!   My son wants the GTA  PS3 bundle that wasn't in any black friday sales.   Since I bought other gifts today at target, I can get his gift next week for 25% off!!  Its $269 so that's a big discount!!

did you get the coupon, maybe you can answer if there are exclusions etc

I got the coupon in-store last night. It excludes gift cards, Apple, iTunes, all video games, PS 4 and xBox One consoles, Target mobile, prescriptions, optical, clinic, and alcohol. Cannot be combined with any other storewide or category/department coupons. Valid 12/-12/7. In-store only.