i am confused with walmart in stock guarantee

seaver41

Please excuse me but this shopping thing is getting me confused. :trampolin

I want to get the ipad mini for my husband from walmart with the 100 dollar gift card and buy a desktop for myself with the card. I am trying to figure out what time does my walmart open in mass?

in the stock guarantee mini ipad if they run out I buy a gift card for the price of the ipad but I wanted to put it on it layway, is that allowed? how will they handle the gift card if I out it on layway?

sorry I am soooo confused and I am not even blond. :sidesplit

• 3 weeks later...

So much for the price guarantee and delivery by Christmas!  Item ordered had been "processing" since Black Friday with a delivery on 12/14 to 12/22.  Now order tracking says item is still processing with delivery of 12/23 to 12/30.  Can't believe they published all that about the one hour and then pull this!!!!

• Like 1

So much for the price guarantee and delivery by Christmas!  Item ordered had been "processing" since Black Friday with a delivery on 12/14 to 12/22.  Now order tracking says item is still processing with delivery of 12/23 to 12/30.  Can't believe they published all that about the one hour and then pull this!!!!

I second this. My boss had her son's Beats in her hands but let another lady have them since she needed it for a birthday before Christmas and took the guarantee instead. She was mentioning yesterday how she's going to have to buy them full price this week and return the sale ones since they pushed back her shipping too. I told her to cause a stink on facebook, twitter and email them.

Thank goodness for Best Buy having them in stock. She saw the bonus of having color choices at least but I'd be fuming

Check your gift card balances if you got one of the one hour guarantee items that came with a gift card.  My mom went to use hers last night and it had a balance of $0 on it.  She spoke with two different customer service reps in store and they both basically accused her of trying to steal from them.  They let her use the store phone to call customer service.  After being hung up on by customer service twice, she went home to battle it out there.  She was hung up on twice more before she gave up for the night.  The issue still hasn't been resolved.  

I purchased 2 I-pad mini's and only rec'd one e-gift card.. I called them today and they said when I pick up my I-pads (today) they will email me the other????? hmmm that is not what their order tracking stated. That stated that they were emailing it the day it was shipped out (just as other was).  Which they never did email out.  One of my TV's is in yet I never got an email telling me, I only found out when I called the store today to verify that the I-pads were in fact there for pick up.  Their entire system is messed up!

I had another TV delivered to my sister's house and there is no word on that, so when I called the 800 number, they assured me "all" 1 hour guarantee's would be in stores by Sunday regarless what online order status states.  We shall see

Edited by amickeyfan

Here it is 12/22/13 the magic date for one hour guarantee and I get an email from WalMart saying if my item isn't in the store by today they will be sending me a $10 ecard for my inconvenience.  Big deal!!  I want the item I paid for on 11/28/13.  I am wrong for wanting my merchandise when they said it would be here?  I paid for them, now deliver them.