Digital Camera HELP!

My DD has asked for a digital camera for Christmas.She takes/makes lots of videos for youtube and wants a good camera for that.Deff must have a zoom lens and must use a memory stick mt a disk.Now i know nothing about photography, with that said anyone know of a descent camera in any of the ads that would be good for her.I dont wanna spend $500 but i also dont want a $100 p.o.c.lol.Any suggestions i would really appreciate it.tyvm

Oh yes she also wants to be able to take fast pictures.In her words"mom ya know the kind that goes click click click real fast".lol

Edited by Deal Grabber

Ok, the Nikon one will be fine, but ask her how big of one she wants, it might be too big for her needs.  It's not exactly pocket friendly.

Does she need 26x zoom or is 8x fine?  

Maybe we need a camera thread in the BF discussions, but not many are asking about them.

Ok, the Nikon one will be fine, but ask her how big of one she wants, it might be too big for her needs.  It's not exactly pocket friendly.

Does she need 26x zoom or is 8x fine?  

Maybe we need a camera thread in the BF discussions, but not many are asking about them.

Yea that would be great.i looked for a thread but couldnt find one.lol. Size really isnt a factor.She has a pocket size one that was kinda pricey a few agos but it doesnt take crystal clear videos.When she uploads thems they kinda blur out. Not really sure of the zoom size.She wont be taking pics from a long distance its really just for snap shots and video making.

Yea that would be great.i looked for a thread but couldnt find one.lol. Size really isnt a factor.She has a pocket size one that was kinda pricey a few agos but it doesnt take crystal clear videos.When she uploads thems they kinda blur out. Not really sure of the zoom size.She wont be taking pics from a long distance its really just for snap shots and video making.

An issue with upload is that wherever she is uploading them might compress them, or the file size she shot it in was small and when uploading it they might have tried to stretch it to fit.

I might just get this one and call it a day:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/powershot-elph-330-hs-12-1-megapixel-digital-camera/8184043.p;jsessionid=1B56CC45A5C6394E2185469A377F0DE6.bbolsp-app03-131?id=1218864956194&skuId=8184043&st=canon%20elph%20330&cp=1&lp=1

It will be 129.95 on BF.

There are a million factors that can hamper video quality - it's not just the camera.  Lighting, what you're shooting etc.  (usually lighting, lol.)

An issue with upload is that wherever she is uploading them might compress them, or the file size she shot it in was small and when uploading it they might have tried to stretch it to fit.

I might just get this one and call it a day:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/powershot-elph-330-hs-12-1-megapixel-digital-camera/8184043.p;jsessionid=1B56CC45A5C6394E2185469A377F0DE6.bbolsp-app03-131?id=1218864956194&skuId=8184043&st=canon%20elph%20330&cp=1&lp=1

It will be 129.95 on BF.

There are a million factors that can hamper video quality - it's not just the camera.  Lighting, what you're shooting etc.  (usually lighting, lol.)

That link doesnt work.Can you post it again or give me the name and ill look it up.Thxs for your help hun.

Canon Powershot Elph 330

12.1 MP

10x optical

3" LCD

HD Video.

This is a good choice. I'm not sure if it's in any ads, but it is on Amazon for $140.25. It does 1080p HD video. Nice starter camera for photos and video. Easy to carry too. A small tripod to go with it would also be nice. 

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-ELPH-330-Stabilized-Black/dp/B00B5HE3UU

Canon's website.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/digital_cameras/powershot_elph_330_hs#Features