Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#61 chelamarc  OFFLINE  

chelamarc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 7:38 am

Oh my! so much to keep track of....did anyone see the 3DS in the ad?

Edited by chelamarc, Nov 12, 2013 - 7:38 am.

#62 Deal Grabber  OFFLINE  

Deal Grabber

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 7:41 am

So how does this "1 hour in stock guarantee" thing work?  As long as I show up within an hour of them opening I'm guaranteed to be able to buy the item?  If so, that sounds pretty cool.  Could use the 32" $98 TV for the basement for sure.

Oh, nevermind.  Zoomedin to read the tiny print and see that they give you a card or something to have it shipped if they sell out.  That's pretty cool.

Im kinda wondering too.Do u have to be in the line within that hour to get a ticket or do they need to hand u a ticket within the hour.How long does it take to check ppl out realize ur out of product then start handing out tickets.My luck person in front of me would get one buzzer would sound and i would be out of luck.lol

Ohhh another day another deal!!!

#63 kelemvor  OFFLINE  

kelemvor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 59 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 7:46 am

Im kinda wondering too.Do u have to be in the line within that hour to get a ticket or do they need to hand u a ticket within the hour.How long does it take to check ppl out realize ur out of product then start handing out tickets.My luck person in front of me would get one buzzer would sound and i would be out of luck.lol

I figured I'd just call the store and ask when we get closer.

#64 emelie  OFFLINE  

emelie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 7:56 am

So I can get the 50" Element tv from Target's ad at Walmart this year?  Haven't been BF shopping in 7 years so I'm lost sorry lol

Em

#65 freesia39  OFFLINE  

freesia39

• 12,328 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 8:03 am

So I can get the 50" Element tv from Target's ad at Walmart this year?  Haven't been BF shopping in 7 years so I'm lost sorry lol

Em

Typically yes you can PM, you have to do it when the Target sale is going on, but there is a chance your store may put up a fuss.  That's why we always say YMMV, even if it says in the WalMart policy that you can.

GO BRUINS!

#66 riven3d  OFFLINE  

riven3d

• 2,646 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 8:08 am

if its a TV the answer would be no, as it wont be the exact same item

#67 emelie  OFFLINE  

emelie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 8:22 am

Thanks, I think I'm gonna go with the 70" Vizio at Walmart instead. It says guaranteed for an hour and it's 5 minutes away as opposed to Target which is an hour!

#68 heffer569  OFFLINE  

heffer569

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 8:25 am

Thanks, I think I'm gonna go with the 70" Vizio at Walmart instead. It says guaranteed for an hour and it's 5 minutes away as opposed to Target which is an hour!

The 70" is not guaranteed it's only as many as they have on hand.

#69 gatorburg  OFFLINE  

gatorburg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 8:40 am

Does anyone know anything about Walmart Black Friday Managers Specials?

#70 emelie  OFFLINE  

emelie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 8:53 am

Oh crap I didn't realize!  Thank you for clearing that up!!!

#71 shemons  OFFLINE  

shemons

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 9:06 am

So with the 6 p.m. Deal 1 and the 8 p.m. Deal 2, does that mean the Deal 1's end when Deal 2 starts?  I want the Skylanders Swap Force which is a Deal 1 and there is no way I'm going to Walmart at 6 p.m. Does it say when the Deal 1 prices end?

#72 reallynow  OFFLINE  

reallynow

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 9:06 am

I have never shopped at Walmart for BF but this ad - geesh- it's looking really good to me.  Not sure it's worth missing family time though.  Decisions, decisions!!

#73 daysangel  OFFLINE  

daysangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 9:09 am

Wow no Duck Dynasty :( Was really hoping for some sales on their items.

I was hoping the same thing! :(

I saw one of the seasons under the TV shows on DVD for $9.96. Also, there's a camo Duck Dynasty hoodie shown. Kohl's will have 50% off their stuff as well, but who knows how high their regular price is! Lol

#74 Cinnamonhuskies  OFFLINE  

Cinnamonhuskies

• 2,424 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 9:13 am

here's hoping Amazon puts alot of the same items as lightning deals on BF

In memory of Cinnamon 1998-2010 and Myka 2001-2015

Dog mom to Remington

#75 Angelseyes28  OFFLINE  

Angelseyes28

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 9:14 am

I saw one of the seasons under the TV shows on DVD for $9.96. Also, there's a camo Duck Dynasty hoodie shown. Kohl's will have 50% off their stuff as well, but who knows how high their regular price is! Lol

Just looked on Kohl's website and their Duck Dynasty stuff is on sale now but even their sale price is higher Walmart's reg price!  lol

#76 Bopeep  OFFLINE  

Bopeep

• 1,790 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 9:23 am

So with the 6 p.m. Deal 1 and the 8 p.m. Deal 2, does that mean the Deal 1's end when Deal 2 starts?  I want the Skylanders Swap Force which is a Deal 1 and there is no way I'm going to Walmart at 6 p.m. Does it say when the Deal 1 prices end?

It's starts at 6, and it's while supplies last. From what I've read on the forums though, the Swap Force is a big deal this year. I wouldn't count on getting it if you're not there when the sales starts. :(

#77 shemons  OFFLINE  

shemons

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 9:28 am

It's starts at 6, and it's while supplies last. From what I've read on the forums though, the Swap Force is a big deal this year. I wouldn't count on getting it if you're not there when the sales starts. :(

Will it be available online?

#78 Bopeep  OFFLINE  

Bopeep

• 1,790 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 9:43 am

Will it be available online?

We can hope. I have 2 cousins after the same thing. Unfortunately, we won't know for sure until they start the online sale.

#79 Cinnamonhuskies  OFFLINE  

Cinnamonhuskies

• 2,424 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 9:49 am

We can hope. I have 2 cousins after the same thing. Unfortunately, we won't know for sure until they start the online sale.

They used to be but that was about 5 years ago....now it's hard to say. I am hoping so, same with Best Buy cause I want things at 6pm Thur from both places and I'm not leaving Thanksgiving for them.

In memory of Cinnamon 1998-2010 and Myka 2001-2015

Dog mom to Remington

#80 tdanette  OFFLINE  

tdanette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 9:59 am

I don't believe the ticket had to be purchased right at that moment because I rang up a few but I do think they had to be rung up within an hour. They thing was last year ALL of the merchandise came online at the same time (at least at my store) so everyone already had their carts ready. They just needed to grab a ticket real quick and checkout.

#81 beccasbank  OFFLINE  

beccasbank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 10:13 am

Does anyone remember if last year's Xbox 360 bundle was offered online last year?  I got one last year in store for my ds, but I'm hoping to snag another one for my dd online this year.

#82 Mommy2myksos  OFFLINE  

Mommy2myksos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 11:48 am

I want two of those 178 laptops and the trampoline! Guess I better get the CC ready to shop!

#83 smohusted  OFFLINE  

smohusted

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 12:12 pm

I want two of those 178 laptops and the trampoline! Guess I better get the CC ready to shop!

Wonder if the computer will also be online at that price?  Its available to order online now at the regular price...

#84 Pnambic  OFFLINE  

Pnambic

Can't re-Member

• 2,071 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 12:26 pm

Regarding trampolines, as much fun as they are, be aware that your homeowner's insurance company will probably need to be notified of it or they might not cover injuries resulting from its use (it's a common exclusion - check your policy).  It depends on your insurance company.  And they might charge a little extra for it once they know about it.  But if you have a litigious neighbor with kids, and who doesn't nowadays, it could be a major difference maker should something bad happen.

Da-shiang bad-tza shr duh lah doo-tze!

#85 jakesmommy403  OFFLINE  

jakesmommy403

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 12:43 pm

Crap, they have a 2-pk of bar stools for $50, exactly what I was looking for.  Looks like I'll have to hit WM.  Darn it. 

#86 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• 3,246 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 12:58 pm

I'm hoping some of this stuff is online. I want the Nikon camera for my wife but I won't be shopping there on Thanksgiving.

#87 HansieDZ  OFFLINE  

HansieDZ

• 1,583 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 1:25 pm

I'd like to know about this too.

It sounds interesting!

"The years run too short and the days too fast."~Time Passages (Al Stewart)

#88 misshayley  OFFLINE  

misshayley

• 2,564 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 2:11 pm

My sister and I were joking about this because she works third shift at WM and her store manager is stingy and doesn't like to clearance things. So I really hope it's more like unadvertised sales that they have to do, than at the actual managers discretion because our store won't be having any of them if they are.

#89 LCPanther1975  OFFLINE  

LCPanther1975

BF Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 3:53 pm

This has to be the best ad in a long time from Wally World. WoW

Bring on the ads !  :yelclap: 

#90 Jenn_A  OFFLINE  

Jenn_A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 13, 2013 - 3:25 am

Just finished typing up the listing for the Walmart ad. Now about 34 more ads left..

You rock!!

Jennifer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users