Buy 2 Get 1 Free (NEW Releases too!) Video Games (Avgs. $40 Per Game) FS @ Target.com

elite2058

Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Select Video Games At Target.com
Many to Choose from:
If you Buy 3 at $60, They then Avg the price of each game at    $40 per Game! :gdflower3:
http://www.target.com/c/video-games/-/N-5xtg5#?lnk=gnav_video

Xbox One Games
http://www.target.com/sb/xbox-one-video-games/-/N-55kugZ55e69#?lnk=lnav_shop
Call of Duty: Ghosts Pre-Order $60
Battlefield 4 Pre-Order $60
Fighter Within Pre-Order $60

Xbox 360 Games
http://www.target.com/sb/xbox-360-video-games/-/N-5xtfgZ55e69#?lnk=lnav_shop
Call of Duty: Ghosts $60
Battlefield 4 $60
Grand Theft Auto V $60
Batman: Arkham Origins $60
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag $60
WWE 2K14 $60
FIFA 14 $50
And Many more

PS3 Games
http://www.target.com/sb/playstation-3-video-games/-/N-5xtfpZ55e69#?lnk=lnav_shop
Call of Duty: Ghosts  $60
Battlefield 4  $60
Grand Theft Auto V  $58
WWE 2K14  $60
FIFA 14  $49
And Many More

Nintendo Wii U Games
http://www.target.com/sb/nintendo-wii-u-video-games/-/N-56dubZ55e69#?lnk=lnav_shop
New Super Luigi U $30
Pikmin 3 $50
Call of Duty: Ghosts $60
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD  $50
Wii Party U w/ Wii Remote Plus $54
New Super Mario Bros. U $45
Just Dance 2014 $40
Batman: Arkham Origins $50
And Many More

Nintendo Wii Games
http://www.target.com/sb/nintendo-wii-video-games/-/N-5xtg0Z55e69#?lnk=lnav_shop
Just Dance 2014 (Nintendo Wii)$24
Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack $74.99
Angry Birds: Star Wars (Nintendo Wii)$34

And Many More

I was at target today and the register spit out a coupon for 30% off 2 video games.  It is in store only.  I'm going to try this later this week and see if it will work on this deal.  If that is the case, I need 3 $60 new release video games and if I can use this coupon the total should be $84 for all 3.  I'm not getting my hopes up, but I can't find any restrictions on the coupon or on the B2G1 deal.

I thought this was was online only on select games only.  Think the stock online will fill up again?  Who has tried this instore?  I'd be happier with it instore?  Do you think they will do a B2G1F later in the month in store?  They usually do but I don't remember them doing it online earlier in the season. Hope this isn't our only chance!

where is the quickview button?  you mean the quick info button?  It still does not bring up the option to let me put it in the cart.  Glad it is working for some!

Edited by cab0ad

I was at target today and the register spit out a coupon for 30% off 2 video games.  It is in store only.  I'm going to try this later this week and see if it will work on this deal.  If that is the case, I need 3 $60 new release video games and if I can use this coupon the total should be $84 for all 3.  I'm not getting my hopes up, but I can't find any restrictions on the coupon or on the B2G1 deal.

It worked by a friend of mine.  They gave him the 30% OFF Too! but I never made it to Target. Hopefully they have your items in stock. I might try later in the week when they hopefully restock.

It is also in store.  It is on the front of their weekly ad today.  It says All Games, All Week.

It worked by a friend of mine.  I didn't do it but they gave him the 30% Off too. So try it!

Thanks!  You made my day.  I can't believe that they let those coupons print while they are running a sale like this, but if it saves me money, I'm not complaining!!

• Like 1

I thought this was was online only on select games only. Think the stock online will fill up again? Who has tried this instore? I'd be happier with it instore? Do you think they will do a B2G1F later in the month in store? They usually do but I don't remember them doing it online earlier in the season. Hope this isn't our only chance!

where is the quickview button? you mean the quick info button? It still does not bring up the option to let me put it in the cart. Glad it is working for some!

You won't be able to get the Call of Duty for Xbox one in store either; it's not out yet. I think that's why you can't put it in your cart online; the placeholder is there but the item is unavailable.

You won't be able to get the Call of Duty for Xbox one in store either; it's not out yet. I think that's why you can't put it in your cart online; the placeholder is there but the item is unavailable.

They will be available Tuesday, so you can buy them online Tuesday to buy online or check if available at your local Target.

Some already availbe in the Store if not all bought today PS4:

Killzone, Knack, NBA, 2k14, COD, Ghosts, NFS

They will be available Tuesday, so you can buy them online Tuesday to buy online or check if available at your local Target.

Some already availbe in the Store if not all bought today:

It says online that the release date is 11/19.  Do they put them out early in store?

Actually, now that I look, Battlefield 4 isn't out until 11/19 too but you can preorder it online at target as part of the b2g1f deal.  Still can't get the Ghosts to order though.  Maybe they sold out of preorders for it?

Edited by cab0ad

I also have the 30% off, it printed sometime last week. I bought a DS game, maybe that triggered it.

I am so hoping I can find something to buy. With 3 gamers in the house you'd think... Hopefully the Xbox One games they want will be out this week, I'll have to check dates. Other son wants one game that is old, and one that doesn't come out still for a while... Sigh...

Some already availbe in the Store if not all bought today:

PS4 games are coming out this week not Xbox one; those games aren't available until the following week.

It says online that the release date is 11/19. Do they put them out early in store?

Actually, now that I look, Battlefield 4 isn't out until 11/19 too but you can preorder it online at target as part of the b2g1f deal. Still can't get the Ghosts to order though. Maybe they sold out of preorders for it?

I actually attempted to preorder as part of the buy2get1 and the system would not allow it.

It is also in store.  It is on the front of their weekly ad today.  It says All Games, All Week.

Thanks!  You made my day.  I can't believe that they let those coupons print while they are running a sale like this, but if it saves me money, I'm not complaining!!

Did your purchase that resulted in the coupon include any videos or toys? 

PS4 games are coming out this week not Xbox one; those games aren't available until the following week.

I actually attempted to preorder as part of the buy2get1 and the system would not allow it.

Yes Xbox ones not in but PS4 are already reported as being purchased in store. So Check your local Target or call them to see if they are in.

No need; I believe that PP I originally quoted was interested in Xbox one games as I am. Thank you though.

No problem, will edit my response to reflect PS4, hopefully the stock in store will be there when I finally get there in the middle of the week. From what I have read its going fast and people are using the coupon with no problem.

No problem, will edit my response to reflect PS4, hopefully the stock in store will be there when I finally get there in the middle of the week. From what I have read its going fast and people are using the coupon with no problem.

I wish I could get my hands on one of those coupons :) there's a few 3ds and 360 games that are on my list. Good luck!

I wish I could get my hands on one of those coupons :) there's a few 3ds and 360 games that are on my list. Good luck!

I was thinking about buying Pokemon Y there for $29.99 (price match it to Kmart ad) and see if it would trigger the coupon and then go back and buy the higher priced games.