Family Guy, Vol. 2: Season 3 $9.99AR

Steakgoddess

There's free shipping for orders over $25. I'm assuming this is a mail-in rebate? So I can buy it, get free shipping, and then send in the rebate?

Yeah it's free shipping. You must select Budget Shipping. Rebate doesn't give you much time though! You have to include your packing slip as part of the rebate submission. And budget shipping takes min 7 days so I may not get my packing slip until Dec 22. Submission must be postmarked Jan 8, 2006.

Even so, just completed my order!

I just ordered this using a 15% off code: 15FF2005 to bring it to $25.49 (still should be free shipping). It didn't give me free shipping and then after I submited the order, it said the total was $34.17 (should have been $29.xx with tax and $1.98 shipping they weren't supposed to charge me). I'm waiting for my confirmation email be I call/email them to fix at least the free shipping. I always hated this store. Always over prices or putting rebates on everything to bring them down to regular price that everyone is is selling it for!

:mad:

-Eric

I just ordered this using a 15% off code: 15FF2005 to bring it to $25.49 (still should be free shipping). It didn't give me free shipping and then after I submited the order, it said the total was $34.17 (should have been $29.xx with tax and $1.98 shipping they weren't supposed to charge me). I'm waiting for my confirmation email be I call/email them to fix at least the free shipping. I always hated this store. Always over prices or putting rebates on everything to bring them down to regular price that everyone is is selling it for!

:mad:

-Eric

I did the exact same thing and had the same result. When my confirmation email came, it reflected the 15% discount. You're right, though, the free shipping didn't apply. Not sure why but it's still cheaper this way.

Hey guys,

I purchased this and received it in great condition. However, I see no rebate slip or any information at all about a rebate. I've emailed FYE, but any information you might have on what I'm supposed to do would be appreciated.

You had to print out the rebate form the day your purchased it. If you need to pm me and i will email you a copy...............:wizard:

lol great minds do think alike.........sorry for the repost

• 1 month later...
Sorry for bumping an old post (FYI, this deal isn't valid now!), but has anyone checked their rebate progress online and get "Family Guy Vol. 2 Season 3 Missing UPC"? Nowhere on the rebate does it say to mail the UPC. Plus it's a DVD set...it would suck to have to cut it out and leave a hole. Time to call them up...