Under Armor mock t-necks?

I'm specifically looking for the Under Armour Cold Gear Mock Turtleneck. All I can find it for is $49.99 online, plus shipping. I'm figuring these don't go on sale, since I know it is big with the military and sports. But hey, I can hope for a coupon code or something too!

$15 off $100 expires: 12/31/05 several brand are excluded, included Nike, Callaway, TaylorMade and Ping coupon code: DSPAFF_15 @

dicksportinggoods.com

shop.com - Sitewide - $10 off $100+ order.

Discount Coupon Code: SHOP10 Exp. 12/23/05

sportsauthority.com

$10 off $75 12/31/05 some brands may be excluded (including taylormade, callaway, nike) BRADSDEALS$

$15 off $150 12/31/05 None AFFDEC2005

My neighbors son is in football (elena_398) and she bought the under armor items at Walmart. She bought the long sleeve and short sleeve ones for $9.98 for SS and LS was $12.98. all colors as my husband after hearing about it, went and bought a black LS one. (mens sizing S-XXXL). This was the end of October so not sure if they still have them

If you want the Under Armour though galls.com has them for $49.99. And if you go to their site and sign up for mailings, they usually send out an e-mail around now about free shipping.

I was in my Wal-mart Sunday and they only had a couple of the cheap version left on clearance. And they are not as nice as the Under Armour.

Hope that this helps.

Thanks for letting me know about WM, but this is for my DH who works outside all day long in the below zero temps, so he does need the good (albit expensive) stuff to stay warm.

Thanks for those links and coupon codes everyone! I'll be checking them out!

Guest Unregistered
Hit and miss, but I have seen them in Marshalls...usually only in the larger sizes and the price is great (I forgot exactly- but around $15). My hubbie needs a medium, which they virtually never have, but I always look, because they are great for any outdoor activity. They are big with the bikers, so you might try the cycle places like bikenashbar and performance, since they run 20% off coupons- I am not sure which stores carry it though.

No Marshalls here. I did find one store that carries them, but they only had green and he can't wear green with his work clothes. Ugg! I tried the couple bike stores and either don't carry them or out of stock. My DH has a couple Cannondale under shirts that are like the under armor, and they are just as expensive. I'm just gonna have to order online and get it over with!

I humbly suggest, as an avid outdoor enthusiast, that if you cannot find the Under Armor for a reasonable price, you can find other comparable items. The North Face, Patagonia, REI, EMS, and companies like that all make products that are equally as good, if not superior. I have wanted Under Armor for quite some time, but the fact is that it's TOO expensive and you can find comparable wicking fabrics on clearance racks in other stores for good prices. I'm not sure what EMS (Eastern Mountain Sports - www.ems.com) has at the moment, but I can tell you that when my hubby goes up on Mt. Washington (the worst weather in the WORLD - he's into mountaineering/ice climbing), he wears almost entirely things that have been purchased there or Campmor. Speaking of which, check the Campmor website. You'll want to look for something like capilene lightweight or midweight or even silks. The heavyweight will suffocate him if he's actually working instead of sitting still, lol. I wore midweight capilene under my wedding dress and I was married on Mt. Washington during the month of January with temp at 6 degrees and wind gusts in the 90's. I could go on an on, lol, but I'll just wait to see if you have any specific questions. If he's stuck on Under Armor because it's "cool", well then there's not much I can do to help because I've yet to find a good deal on it and I've been looking since it first came out. If he's looking for good quality items that will keep him warm in harsh conditions, I can certainly help with that. :D

Edit: I just reread this and I'm coming to the realization that our entire household needs a 12 step program for "gear", lol. I've already been checking on size availability in the color pink by these companies and I'm not due until March, lol. I just ordered ds9 a new ripstop coat last night because he messed up his 750 goosedown parka sledding the other day. Ouch! Hiding in the closet for hubby are Mountain hardwear bibs and a mountaineering jacket as well as a new ice axe. :wife:

You can't drag me away, lol. Some I would recommend:

Hot Chilly's http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=39191971&memberId=12500226

Ooooh! Bergelene is on sale. Ugh, I shouldn't have looked, lol.

http://www.ems.com/catalog/product_detail_square.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442587789&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302870810&bmUID=1134307269423

http://www.ems.com/catalog/product_detail_square.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442587788&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302870810&bmUID=1134307269425

Not on sale, but Techwick rocks!

http://www.ems.com/catalog/product_detail_square.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442587760&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302870811&bmUID=1134307394142

Great deal on Terramar and if you search the boards, you will find a 20% off code in the "camping gear" thread under deal finder that I posted the other day.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/product.ASP?base_no=12040&dept_id=L2~164

The point is, unless he is very adamant, don't limit yourself to Under Armor. There are many other choices!