Amazon DVD sale help

bazootch

Amazon publishes a schedule of its ultra-cheap movie sale every year.  I have never been able to buy a single DVD from this sale.  I log in, wait for the movie to be available, try to put it in my cart  and the SOLD OUT banner shows up.

How do you folks get these movies?  Add them to your cart early and check out during the sale?

I appreciate your help.

Edited by bazootch

You just need to be super quick on the draw, that's usually how I grab them.  I never tried adding them early.

Agree. I stay logged into my account (from home or work) and leave the BF/Monday deal page open and just refresh closer to the time I want something then just click "add to cart" and check out ASAP. then log out and into another acct or have another pc on standby if absolutely if needed:P I was able to get multiples of stuff last year (mostly from same pc).

If you haven't been able to get ANYTHING I wonder if it's not your connection?

• Like 1

Amazon publishes a schedule of its ultra-cheap movie sale every year.  I have never been able to buy a single DVD from this sale.  I log in, wait for the movie to be available, try to put it in my cart  and the SOLD OUT banner shows up.

How do you folks get these movies?  Add them to your cart early and check out during the sale?

I appreciate your help.

Where does it list the schedule of the movies?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...