100 posts for a custom avatar?

SoCalCyclist

I'm at 50 now! Not that anyone is reading these. :razz:

I just read them. :D

6K miles a year? Wow! (I'm assuming that's you in the pic).

Great pic of the dogs! And, while we're on the subject of borken bones, I've broken both little toes on seperate occasions bumping into stuff in the dark while barefoot.

How did you choose your username?

Some name I came up with that I thought was cool way back when I first started using computers about 20 years ago. This was back when Commodore 64's and the movie "War Games" were cool. :D It was either this or socalcyclist. Probably should have went with the latter. Too late to switch now, I'm closing in on 100.

Yep, that's me. My five year old took it. Here's the future professional photographer on Halloween. He was sick, running a fever even, but he still went out and hit a few houses trick or treating.

Your boy looks like he should be in bed, LOL! I don't think he is enjoying himself? Can't they just push back Halloween till November 5th or something? :tongue1:

No, I am sure that you can PM RossMan or Brad and they can change it.

BTW, I'm 33 and I had an Atari 800XL (C-64's competition). I am self-employed as well, I do Web site and graphic design.

Sweet! Have you checked out the link in my sig yet?

http://vvbc.us

It's our local bike club website. I designed the entire site myself and am always looking for suggestions on how to improve it. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Well, gotta go pick up the 5yr old at school. Will have to continue padding my post count later tonight. :D

I love the pics!!! You can tell he's not feeling very well, but it takes alot to keep them in on Halloween!LOL The dogs are pretty. Your son takes good pics! My 13 year old daughter could take some lessons!!LOL We sent a camera with her on a recent band trip and the pics she took were terrible! She took pics of the strangest things.

He's posted 74 times since joining. His post count updates in all previous posts he made.

So if I made a post now and had 2,000 posts after this reply. I can go and reply elsewhere and my post count on this thread a few minutes ago will say 2,001.

I don't know how else to explain it. Other than it updates in real time on all posts of yours in the past. Otherwise it'd be confusing to know how many posts someone had, as you'd have to find their most recent post to see the count.

anything you change will update on all of your posts, if you go back to Ross' very first post it will have all the stuff that he has on it today---avatar, title under his name, sig lines, post count..etc..

Truly, the only way you can go back to see when and what your very first post was is to click on your own screenname in a post, and go down to "Find all posts" and go all the way back.