The Ugly Sweater Run

2chia

Ok. Why I have the strange urge to sign up for this ( I am not even a runner)? Because I would like to flaunt my one and ONLY  ugly sweater ? Which btw was a gift from senior relatives who though it was kind of cute and got a very slight mothballs smell.

I had wish someone would invite me to one of those ugly sweater Xmas party.  

They are hosting this Ugly Xmas sweater Run (5K) in all of the major cities  and in encouraged to bring a toy do donate to Toys for Tots. You get a cup hot cocoa before the run . There will be holiday theme stations , inflatable at the starting line, photo stations and holiday music.

Want to learn more go here.

Each entry includes a custom vintage knit hat, unlimited hot chocolate, two hard ciders or lagers for runners age 21+, and a mustache; kids younger than 8 race for free. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been checking eBay lately for ugly sweaters but they are going really high. I also posted it on my FB page that I needed 2 but no one willing to give them up. Maybe I'll hit the goodwill & make some.

No one was willing to giving up theirs ? Oh my.So it means these type of party must be getting popular

I've been checking eBay lately for ugly sweaters but they are going really high. I also posted it on my FB page that I needed 2 but no one willing to give them up. Maybe I'll hit the goodwill & make some.

Kohls sells holiday sweaters. You can get those and accessorize. The other option is just get a plain sweater and go crazy at Michaels, sewing all that stuff to the sweater.