Camping Thread and Line Reports

jaymacfla

The Eagle has left the nest................................................................................................................................................................................................Bunker that is!

It must be that time! I can only imagine one destination on the list that would pry him from the bunker...

there were about 6 people at mentor ohio best buy store at about 5pm.  temps will be below 20 tonight.  what is there to really stand in line for other than maybe xbox ones and playstation 4s that the store might put up for sale?  the mayfield hts ohio store did not have anybody at 8:30pm

Wow, only three hours until Target opens and only 7 people in line so far. That might be a record low. THere's usually tons of people in line by now. Best Buy has a pretty fair line so that's good. I wonder with the early openings will end up being a bad idea. We'll see soon enough.

Update: Long line now! :) 7:00 PM

Edited by kathytheshopper

Just got back from Menards alittle bit ago.   Lines were NUTS! I got to Menards at 12:45 am this morning. Store opened at 6 am. My group was 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in line.  By the time doors unlocked over 200 people rushed in.  Lines wrapped store down to a taco bell down the street. Field next to Menards was packed. Absolutely nuts.  I had 2 ladies fighting over who was going to get my shopping cart when we were done loading our vehicle.

Just got back from Menards alittle bit ago.   Lines were NUTS! I got to Menards at 12:45 am this morning. Store opened at 6 am. My group was 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in line.  By the time doors unlocked over 200 people rushed in.  Lines wrapped store down to a taco bell down the street. Field next to Menards was packed. Absolutely nuts.  I had 2 ladies fighting over who was going to get my shopping cart when we were done loading our vehicle.

If i was at the end of the line, I would have run in for a combo at the bell!