Secret Santa 2013 Official Discussion Thread

pogiporkchop

I just wanted to let my SS know that I loved the gift card and I didn't make it to Michaels on Sunday as planned but I did get there this morning. I got some great Christmas decorations. Just wanted to say thank you again. The candy is all gone, it was a candy filled weekend. :)

• Like 7

As I live solo, I like gatorburg's idea. I may hang onto my unopened SS box once I receive it until Christmas morning (this will take some serious willpower HA!) so I have something to unwrap while my kitties enjoy fresh catnip and new toys. :)

While it's a nice thought, I could never wait!!! Especially not if I received it so early.  If it was a few days before Christmas it would be easier for me to wait I think. 

• Like 1

received first christmas card... now i just have to wait till friday to hang it.LOL

as it is i was not aware i was hosting thanksgiving,and hung some Christmas decorations.Got to excited a tad bit to early...certainly dont want togive anyone the idea that i am planning to host Christmas s well. LOL.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

I've decided to extend the shipping deadline to Dec. 7th (Saturday). It would be unrealistic to expect BF weekend shoppers (which I think would be most of us, myself included) to find gifts and get them ready in such a short time span, especially if you're like me and have to work most of the weekend. Don't forget to let me know when you've sent and when you've received.

Stay safe out there! :)

• Like 3

It is a lot of fun. To get ready for next year I would suggest building your posting history some... we'd love to have you join in the fun!

Thank you for the helpful suggestion. I am not one to post much. Not because I don't want to, but because I am rather shy. Yes, even online. I worry if what I type will be misunderstood, my humor not coming across, or just not wanting to be 'center of attention' for that moment. I have been a member for so long that I figured it was time to give back and participate, so I shall try all I can to increase my posts in the correct manner. :)

• Like 3

Thank you for the helpful suggestion. I am not one to post much. Not because I don't want to, but because I am rather shy. Yes, even online. I worry if what I type will be misunderstood, my humor not coming across, or just not wanting to be 'center of attention' for that moment. I have been a member for so long that I figured it was time to give back and participate, so I shall try all I can to increase my posts in the correct manner. :)

That's always been me too. I've posted more this year than in all the years before combined. :)

• Like 2

Thank you to my SSS.  I received a beautiful book of Cross Stitch patterns of my favorite Department 56 houses  the North Pole Village.  I will post a picture tomorrow when I have my camera with me .  I cannot wait to do one of the designs...   :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:

• Like 2

Ok, I got my SS gift today.  Was out of town for Thanksgiving and mail was on hold.  Got a ton with my SS gift.  I will be holding off to open for Christmas, just wanted to let my person know.  Thank you!  

Plus, since I just got back, will finish up my SS and OE.  Will mail by Thursday and send my tracking numbers too.