New Toys r us ad!! Game cube bundle even better!

crix101

The Mario party game cube bundle just got better! On the back of the new TRU ad the Mario party bundle + Sonic DX Director cut + Super monkey ball for 109.00 What a great deal! You get three games, two controllers, gamecube and microphone for 109.00! Wooo hoooo. I am taking back the bundle I bought on bf and buying this set. :tongue1:

I already bought the system from Best Buy. I think that I will take my receipt , find the two games, and have them price match. It's been less then 30 days since I bought it there, so as long as they have the 2 games I should have no problem.

Best Buy wont match Free offers which this clearly is! Good Luck but expect them to deny you. Just take back the system and go buy it at Toys R Us!

I got it! I went to one store 30 minutes away and they said they only had 20 and a line was formed when they opened the store. They sold out in no time. I had them call the another store and they wouldn't answer. So I took a chance and drove there. They only had a few left. The week of Thanksgiving I'd purchased the bundle with Smash Bros and controller in it. I took it back today and exchanged it for this one. I am too excited!

Best Buy wont match Free offers which this clearly is! Good Luck but expect them to deny you. Just take back the system and go buy it at Toys R Us!

I would do that, but I bought the extra warranty with it. I have bought 'buy two PS2 games get one free' from my bestbuy before and as long as it shows everything you get and at what price they will price match. They already have the Mario Party 7 bundle. The other 2 games are not packaged together with the system. But my best buy does not have those games available anyway. Oh well.

This is an awesome price. I hope tru online will get more in stock this week but I seriously doubt that happening. My tru only had 15 and they sold out within an hour. The guy I talked to said one guy bought 5 of these packages though (I'm guessing to resell on eBay). I kinda wish they had a limit of maybe two on deals like this but I can't complain for being late. I completely forgot about the earlier holiday store hours though.