So Much for X MAs Pictures this year!

Lvnlakers78

We will not be able to get pictures of my kids this year because my 3 yr old DD got the scissors and cut her hair she has no bangs and its cut pretty far back she will be wearing a hat for a very long time but that's not the kicker she cut my 2 year old DS hair to. My hubby is shaving his head today. I know your wondering why did she have scissors well because I spaced that I left them on the counter after trimming her bangs. I though someone might get a good laugh from it!! Being a mommy is so fun!!:lolrun: :lolrun:

Yeah, we need pics of that. Have the pictures made anyway, that way you can look back on it when your kids are older and have a good laugh.

My daughter is 10, when she was 4 she cut her hair. On the very top of her head it was like she just grabbed a handful and whacked it off. It wasn't too bad because we could put it back in a ponytail and it wasn't even noticable. Bangs would be bad though.

I was going to say the same thing! Get some santa hats!! I am taking my kids pics right in front of the tree in santa hats then having copies made at walmart!!! Don't feel bad about this my daughter has done the same thing!! Plus they are at home and more natural just get a good close shot!! Good luck!!

You've still got do do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My DD did the same thing at 3 yrs old. Her pre-school picture is the best and most adorable one of all her school pics. She is now 16. You've got to capture this moment. And yes, she cut her bangs.

Edited to show her pics:http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84/angeltoo/lauren.jpg

Oh they all do that a time or 2 (yes I have one who didnt learn the first time of being in trouble for it) Speaking of same child I was talking to her last week and I just stared at her something just wasnt right :confused: I stared and stared and stared...............:idea: EYEBROWS..she shaved some off of one :mad: She is 7 after lecturing her I had to take her in the bathroom shape the other one to match. UGH I dont shave mine I get them waxed so I have no idea where she came up with this bright idea.

UGH kids!

Oh yes she has cut off her eye lashes b4 too.

So sorry about waiting on the pics, I know that sucks! Maybe they could wear some sort of Christmas hats in the pics?

my 3 yr did the same thing in Oct....she cut the right side of her hair perfect...the salon cut the left to match it...she had the wedge cut...it is growing out a little now so it is not so wedge now...getting more straight ...chin length..and it was half way down her back...lol..

I think every family has this happen at one time or another. My daughter did it, my sister did it to me. She also cut off her eyelashes. (That one I really don't understand. Why the eyelashes, no one normally cuts their eyelashes.)

I suggest at least taking some pics though, you WILL laugh about it later. And, if you just can't bear to have all of the pics with her "new do" then I would suggest one of those big wide stretchy headbands. They will cover the bangs and no one will know that they are gone, not just pulled back. The Santa hats are a cute idea too.

And just remember, it could be worse, you could of had to shave her head rather than your sons. :D

I have a good one, when my bf and his brother were little, they were being way to quiet so his mom went to check on them, well my bf had his brother's bottom lip in the scissors and was about to cut it. Boy his mom was mad. She punished them both equally, she punished my bf for doing it and his little brother for being stupid enough to let him do it.

Oh yes...it's happened to me also!! My daughter was 5 and the little girl I was babysitting was 4. Both girls had hair down to the middle of thier backs. The 4 year old had NOTHING when they were done...all of it was cut!!! Right to her scalp, my daughter had done her bangs and the whole side of her head. We had to get it bobbed, I hated it and cried for days. Finally, the mom of the other and myself can at least joke about it now!!

I just laugh because my sister did it to me when I was 4 we were playing salon and she was pretending to curl my hair well the brush got stuck so she cut my hair off and I mean off! She had me wear my coat with the hood on it (in the middle of the summer) so my dad wouldn't see it. Guess she though it would grow really fast. Oh and she told my dad I did it so I got the spanking!! We both laugh at it now!:D

Oh goodness they all do it, my DD is 33, now with 3 of her own and she cut her hair, and each one of hers except the 10 month old has cut thiers. Definately take the picture, capture the moment, youw ill wish you had when she grows up!!!