UPS + adidas.com = world shipping record

VonnegutFan

I felt the need to share this:

I ordered a pair of sneakers from adidas.com on Wednesday around 10:30 a.m. (free shipping for orders over $40 :D). I received my packaged TODAY at around 9 a.m. I gotta say that is the fastest shipment I have ever recieved... This was shipped from Kentucky, I'm in Illinois. Less than 24 hours... I love when that happens :).

UPS unlike Airborne Express (now DHL) is usually very fast. They deliver it as soon as possible no matter what service you pay for. Airborne Express once took 3 days to deliver a hard drive to me from Maxtor. It was coming from 30 miles away. You explain why it takes 3 days to drive 30 miles. I could have walked there and back in that length on time. When you ship with them ground they mean it. Its going to take that long no matter what.

When I got my iPod from apple.com (60GB video), it got to my house two weeks earlier than apple.com's estimated ship date....and also it got here a day before FedEx's. It got here in like 2 1/2 days from Shanghai China to Ohio. I'm still amazed over that!