Yankee Candle Buy 1 Get 1

Christypl

Thanks so much - got (2) of the Balsam & Cedar candles (on sale right now for $16.49; however, when I put both in my cart, it changed the price for 2 candles to $16.16 total!)

Amazing deal for these - they burn longer and smell better than any of the others.

Thanks so much - got (2) of the Balsam & Cedar candles (on sale right now for $16.49; however, when I put both in my cart, it changed the price for 2 candles to $16.16 total!)

Amazing deal for these - they burn longer and smell better than any of the others.

I saw those. Have you smelled them before?

What are they like?

I was kind of leary since I hadn't smelled those.

I saw those. Have you smelled them before?

What are they like?

I was kind of leary since I hadn't smelled those.

No - but I generally like anything "woodsy" smelling, so I think I'll like them. Worst case, I can always take them to Cracker Barrel and exchange them for something I like instead (ours does exchanges without receipts for most general stuff)

OOOoooooo, I'm tempted. I'll have to sniff some at the mall this week, then come home and order my favorites off the web. One for my mom, one for my mil, and some more for me!! That Vanilla Carmel sure sounds good. How often do they have a sale like this? Does anyone use a candle warmer instead of lighting the wick? I was thinking about getting a warmer and wondered where I could get one cheap.

Guest cantweshare

Does anyone use a candle warmer instead of lighting the wick? I was thinking about getting a warmer and wondered where I could get one cheap.

I just bought three warmers at Michael's Arts and Crafts on sale for $3 each. I think they're regularly less than $5.

It wouldn't let me get any flavor. What I posted is what it said when I put in the coupon code. I tried to get the one that was on sale for $16 & some of the other scents but it said I could only get the Jack frost with that code. Did I do something wrong or is anybody else getting this message.

Lisa