*DEAD* NoNonsense.com - 3 pairs of undies & 2 pairs of socks for $1.99 shipped

alimfp

i got this today:

Thank you for shopping at Nononsense.com. We are happy to welcome you to our family of shoppers. This is the email that caused quite a stir last week.

We are excited to offer you the opportunity to try our new products and give you a sampling of the New No nonsense! However, due to the overwhelming response to this offer, we have experienced some inventory and shipping challenges.

It may be neccessary to substitute your FREE product for a like product (same size, different color).

We also make every attempt to ship orders in 3-5 business days. We regret that we will not be able to meet our shipping guidelines. We are working hard to get your order shipped as soon as possible and appreciate your patience.

We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks again!

I just got shipping confirmation e-mails for all of my orders!!!!! I never received an e-mail saying they were substituting or anything so I figured that I just was not going to receive the items - but today I got a pleasant surprise. I placed several orders and all are being shipped! YAYA!

Got mine today via USPS (in a priority bag). I don't see what they substituted. I think I ordered different color undies maybe? But I got black undies which is fine with me, and then the argyle socks and then the regular pair of white socks that I ordered initially. :) They are all very nice and the undies esp are very high quality IMO.

I emailed them two days ago asking where it was. I got this tonite.

"This order was cancelled by your credit card company. I think the expiration date is not right and we show 11/05. Please e-mail us with the correct expiration date and we will put the order back in for you.

Thanks for your interest in our product"

That is such BS! I used my visa debit card, and did NOT put in the wrong date. I am not interested in purchasing ANYTHING from them now. They shouldn't offer free things/deals if they can't meet the need.

PS even IF it had expired 11/05... that is when i ordered the stuff!

my card is good til 8/2010. perhaps i did put in the wrong date (NOT) but even if I had, why didn't they notify me? I think they didn't want to deal with the freebie.

I'm on a few other boards like GottaDeal and no one has experienced a canceled order like you have. My guess is, you put in the wrong number (therefore the expiry date would probably be wrong as well) or you did put in the wrong expiry date OR your bank has your card info screwed up somehow. It's hard to say. I'd call No Nonsense, give them the info again and see if you are still declined - if so, I'd be taking this issue to your bank.

If this company were just wanting to cancel your freebie, they would have said so probably. If not, they wouldn't have offered to re-submit your order I don't believe.

I emailed them two days ago asking where it was. I got this tonite.

"This order was cancelled by your credit card company. I think the expiration date is not right and we show 11/05. Please e-mail us with the correct expiration date and we will put the order back in for you.

Thanks for your interest in our product"

That is such BS! I used my visa debit card, and did NOT put in the wrong date. I am not interested in purchasing ANYTHING from them now. They shouldn't offer free things/deals if they can't meet the need.

PS even IF it had expired 11/05... that is when i ordered the stuff!

They sent me a similar email the day after I ordered. They said something was wrong with the credit card info and cancelled the order to protect me from fraud. That is total and utter BS!!! I know how to enter my CC info.