Impressed with CompUSA Shipping!

Mommie2one

I got up this morning to get my Sunday Paper (around 9am). I was pleasantly surprised that UPS had come w/ my CompUSA order. ( Didn't know they delivered on Sunday either) I ordered a couple of items from them on Thanksgiving when people reported some of their ad was available online. Free shipping too! I cannot believe how fast they shipped the items (free shipping too!) Everything is in perfect order and they even included a voucher for free music downloads for the amount I purchased. No contract etc. It said customer appreciation on it. I get several downloads. First time I ordered from CompUSA, but I will continue to do so if they are this reliable. I don't have one in my area, but I wish they would. Nice job CompUSA!

Wow, that's awesome. I placed my order about 3am on BF and it says it's shipped. But when I check the tracking it doesn't look like its moved from the FedEx terminal. Guess it won't actually leave FedEx until Monday. But the good news is it's shipping from near Harrisburg, so shouldn't take long to get to Pittsburgh.

Sometimes with the tracking it will look like it hasn't even left the UPS terminal yet, but you'll receive it before the system updates. That has happened to me several times. Also, around the holidays, UPS starts delivering on Sunday so that they don't get backed up with packages. I say kudos to UPS on that quick delivery as well as CompUSA.