200 GIG HD @ Staples Delay in shipping???

shawntrend

Well I tried to submit the rebate right when I bought it, but then it came up for only $40, instead of $80, did anybody get this, or should I go try again, I was just going to wait until I got the merchandise but with this delay it looks like it might come too late for the rebate.

Did you enter the discount code grapico ???

$119.98 Reg Price

- $10.04 Instant savings

- $40.00 Easy rebate

- $40.00 Coupon savings (Enter coupon 67964 at checkout)= $29.94 Final Price

Offer Expires 11/25/05

While Supplies Last

Limit 1 per customer

Did you put in the code 67964 @ checkout??

That is the other $40

thats the ticket, thanks, i was tired as hell from shopping friday afternoon so probably overlooked it. :D

edit: actually, since i put it in, is there anyway to do it now? or am i screwed, if i am, then since they haven't shipped can i cancel that part of my order?

I ordered the same hard drive and somehow the coupon code did not process. I emailed customer service with the code and an explanation, and they promised me to refund the $40 to my credit card. You might try doing the same thing.

alright sounds good, will report back how it goes. I told them if they could not do it then to please cancel the hard drive portion of my order since its delayed shipping anyhow. Of course I would not have ordered it if not for that price b/c several other stores had it cheaper or same price.

Emailed them and they will not take it off, bummer, they said either refuse shipment or get it and they will arrange for pick up, they won't even cancel the order. I can't even refuse shipment b/c the ups and fedex people always just leave it anyway. Honestly since it hasn't shipped I don't see what the big deal is, I ordered the thing at 6:30am EST on friday 30 minutes after the deal went online. I'm sure they know thats the only reason I placed the 100 dollar order in the first place. I thought there was some thing now with the FTC that the store had to honor it? Not happy.

Click on "track this shipment" and then your UPS tracking number. My laminator order with a delivery date of 11/30/2005 has "billing informaiton recieved" which means it has been boxed, labeled, and is preparing to be transported to UPS... YAY!!! :g_dance:

My flash drive and hard drive order don't show anything (actually it says that it was shipped 01/01/1970)... BOO!!! :mad:

P.S. I do not have the "problems with your order" band.

okay uhhh, not sure what is wrong with these guys at staples, but clicked on my order and it has a shipping number, but they didn't even put my discs in there that i paid for! much less on top of that not crediting me with the 40 dollar coupon. i better not have to pay to ship this back.

Emailed them and they will not take it off, bummer, they said either refuse shipment or get it and they will arrange for pick up, they won't even cancel the order. I can't even refuse shipment b/c the ups and fedex people always just leave it anyway. Honestly since it hasn't shipped I don't see what the big deal is, I ordered the thing at 6:30am EST on friday 30 minutes after the deal went online. I'm sure they know thats the only reason I placed the 100 dollar order in the first place. I thought there was some thing now with the FTC that the store had to honor it? Not happy.

Bummer...perhaps try calling a customer service rep and telling them you had entered the coupon code and you thought it had been applied because there was no error message. But for some reason the code didn't apply (this actually happened to me...had to re-enter like 30 times before some of the codes took).

Click on "track this shipment" and then your UPS tracking number. My laminator order with a delivery date of 11/30/2005 has "billing informaiton recieved" which means it has been boxed, labeled, and is preparing to be transported to UPS... YAY!!! :g_dance:

Yeah I have a tracking number for the laminator, but I really hope the others get sent! Especially the DVD burner since that was suppose to be for my brother.