*** FREE 2 Netgear 802.11g WiFi routers, PCI adapter and Laptop card AR ***

RossMAN

Hmmm........something weird is going on with the prices now.........they dont match up.

Shipment #2:

Item(s) Subtotal: $79.98

Shipping & Handling: $6.03

Super Saver Discount: $-6.03

Promotional Certificate: $-2.70

Promotional Certificate: $-5.00

Promotional Certificate: $0.00

-----

Total Before Tax: $72.28

-----

Total for this Shipment: $72.28

Shipment #3:

Item(s) Subtotal: $32.19

Shipping & Handling: $1.84

Super Saver Discount: $-1.84

Promotional Certificate: $-22.30

-----

Total Before Tax: $9.89

-----

Total for this Shipment: $9.89

Payment Info:

Item(s) Subtotal: $144.36

Shipping & Handling: $9.71

Super Saver Discount: $-9.71

Promotional Certificate: $-25.00

-----

Total Before Tax: $44.36

Estimated Tax: $0.00

-----

Grand Total: $44.36

To be honest, I don't trust some of them over there.. I've also done of a lot of these to good to be true Amazon deals and at worst had my order cancelled without notice.

So far, no charges on my CC nor my order cancelled on Amazon.

I too sometimes don't trust stuff like this, have done some of these crazy deals sometime to perfection only to find out rebate is no good.

I too sometimes don't trust stuff like this, have done some of these crazy deals sometime to perfection only to find out rebate is no good.

Sorry, I should have clarified. I don't trust some people on another site, one mentioned above. I think a few lie in order to make things easier on themselves to explain it simply.

Anyway, if they overcharge, I'll just return to sender and call them to complain. If they cancel the order, they cancel it - I don't care.

Would being overcharged be worse than having your order cancelled?? In this case i hope they cancel it rather than ship it seeing as its going to be very hard to get my money back.

It's probably just a temporary authorization and not a hard charge. Temporary authorizations are usually released within 48-72 hours.

They have now MODIFIED my payment total without my consent to 90$......Do i just not accept the package? I would have thought they would have cancelled the orders seeing if they do overcharge they will have an unhappy return department and would have wasted money on shipping products that are being returned.

I got an email from Amazon stating the items have been shipped!!!! :D One thing odd I noticed is the PCI adapter card disappeared from my order! :confused: So I have to spend $26.43 to get $40 back in rebates. I hope to sell the routers on eBay for $20 each. I also signed up for the Amazon credit card which was suppose to knock $30 off the total. Not sure what will happen now since the total dropped to under $30... :confused: Not bad money for a few minutes work! :banana01:

The following items were included in this shipment:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal

2 Netgear WGR614 802.11g Wirele $39.99 2 $79.98

Item Subtotal: $79.98

Shipping & Handling: $6.87

Amazon Trivia $-0.07

Super Saver Discount $-6.87

BUY NETGEAR GET $25 $-25.00

BUY NETGEAR GET $25 $-25.00

BUY NETGEAR GET $25 $-3.48

Total: $26.43

Paid by Visa: $26.43

Glad it worked well for you............but for some reason none of my promotion codes were applied to the routers. Is it safe to call amazon and just say i dont want it and not to waste their money shipping it out?? Or what should i do.

I think I would complain that the promotion codes didn't work out! Then if they won't honor it cancel the order.

I just tried to enter one promo code and got this message:

Important Message

We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase. Please refer to your promotional coupon for information about item or store restrictions.

Deal is dead?

Greetings from Amazon.com.

Unfortunately, we were unable to process your order due to a technical

error. Therefore, we have cancelled your order. You have not been

charged for it.

We have now corrected the error, and you are welcome to return to our

web site to place a new qualifying order using the promotional code

SAVENETGEARS. Please note that this code may be redeemed only once per

customer.

We apologize for any frustration this has caused.

We value your business and hope to see you again soon at Amazon.com.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department

Amazon.com

Oh well!

Usually when Amazon ships the "error" orders, they just let it be and don't bother with asking for it back, etc.

Personally, I replied to the email asking why some were shipped and why mine was not. I was polite yet firm in asking. I know the answer, but I want to know what they'll come up with. ;)

They said to just refuse it. Looks like the laptop card was out of stock and all my promotions were cancelled due to the sub-$100 total. So thats why some people were probably overcharged.

the rep seemed clueless over this whole thing and had to check with her supervisor three times.