I don't like getting ripped off..

vfletch

Bought the laptop at BB online..got the confirmation and everything. They charged my credit card too. So I didn't have my b/f wait in line since I used my money online. Got off work took a nap, and checked my status and it was cancelled..they shouldn't have had it online for sale and mislead alot of people and there wouldn't be problems. I filed a consumer complaint with the Attorney General of Texas. I'm sure nothing will be resolved but atleast I will be heard.

Bought the laptop at BB online..got the confirmation and everything. They charged my credit card too. So I didn't have my b/f wait in line since I used my money online. Got off work took a nap, and checked my status and it was cancelled..they shouldn't have had it online for sale and mislead alot of people and there wouldn't be problems. I filed a consumer complaint with the Attorney General of Texas. I'm sure nothing will be resolved but atleast I will be heard.

That's why Brad and Ross said you should NOT count on the order going through... it was a "nice if it works" situation, but nobody thought the chances were good that Best Buy would actually process the orders.

And it's not like it said "in stock" on the regular page - you had to do that whole replacement plan "trick" to get the order to go through. They likely never had any to begin with, so nobody should be too mad about it. I was hoping maybe they'd send people $5-10 GCs to make up for it, but I guess not.

That's why Brad and Ross said you should NOT count on the order going through... it was a "nice if it works" situation, but nobody thought the chances were good that Best Buy would actually process the orders.

I agree its STUPID to complain when that laptop said all over the freaking site avalible in stores on. you found a glitch in the system. Its not like you didn't know that could happen and didn't see all over the site it said in stores only. You took a risk and lost so now your going to complain. do you sue if you burn you lap with coffee because you didn't realize it was hot to?

Mara (a bit tired and hormonal this evening lol)