Any of your stores open earlier then posted in AD?

scarface

The sales guy i talked to on monday was right about BestBuy letting ppl in at 3am. Right at 3:05 manager came out and said ok we're gonna let ppl in at a clip of 10 ppl per shot. So we could warm up. We had to get in lines inside until 4:50 but thats better then standing out in 0 degrees outside. And we could see where everything was also. :D

my staples opened earlier than said time which pissed me off as its right next to circuit city and I was planning on the 5am one store 6am next store thing, got out at about 5:40 and staples was already open, ARG. they didn't even have more than 10 people waiting, but hell they got all the stuff and had other customers flooding in there by then.

Our local Toys R' Us opened an hour early also. It was suppose to open at 6am but it opened at 5am. we got there at 4:45 am and when they opened the doors there was onlu us and one other couple waiting in our cars. Except for Best Buy everything was dead this morning. Even Best Buy only had 250 people there at opening. It was very weird but I'm not complaining! :)

Why was walmart so late? was it not a 5am sale? We had to stay outside until 5:02 at BB today. The front of the line was there at 8pm Thur night. We showed up at 1 am and was about 30th in line. I guess we will show up at midnight next year. We did get everything we wanted and more.