Another mention on CNN

pampam

About 45 minutes ago during CNN's ongoing BF shopping coverage there was a short segment about the impact of the Internet on BF shopping. Two sites were mentioned. Guess which one received more air time? There in all its colorful glory was a closeup of the Gottadeal.com home page. The reporter pointed out the long list of stores under the "Browse Black Friday Sale Ads" section. The report was accurate and positive. Gave Gottadeal credit for having ads up early- Wal-Mart in particular- and mentioned the various ways that this is accomplished. ;)

The other site was mentioned primarily because it had received cease and desist warnings.

Having read the "Brad, check out this crap!" thread in the BF forum (about a reporter who slammed GottaDeal) it seemed like the CNN story was a response to the lame brain who produced the negative review. It directly refuted his false information.

I'll be here from now on. My "hobby" is online shopping and I love looking for deals. Even better: letting other people know about awesome deals.

Hey Brad or Rossman. Are you prepare to post Some Ads For the Busier Shopping of the Season on Dec 23

Some News Reporter say on Dec 23 will be THE BUSIER Shopping season of the year!!

I hope you going tol do the same thing like Black friday.

There are no special ads on December 23rd, just regular weekly sales.

Think about it, it's the BUSIEST shopping day because it's 2 days before Christmas.