BB Samsung DVD Recorder

chrisb482

Guest general41391

Wow..that is a good deal.

But I am getting the eMachine computer for $150 plus $100 in updgrades (DVD burner and more memory) so thats all i need

plus i am getting and ipod video

Also, canceling orders are pretty easy. I accidentally ordered stuff two nights ago. I noticed it this morning so I sent an e-mail to Bestbuy's Customer Care asking to cancel the order. I received a response within an hour stating that the order has been cancelled.

I'm in, may be my only BF type purchase.

I remember paying this much for a stack fo 50 blank DVD's

Am not seeing the rebate for the blank DVD's Brad, do you have a link?

Under the "add to cart"-type button there is a link titled "Gift by Mail".

I want to get this for my in-laws. They go through a VCR every 4 months because they tape everything and go to bed. Does anyone know if this has a good timer and would be a good deal? They are a bit old fashioned and I don't want to blow them away or anything with something that will be too dificult for them to figure out. Can anyone help?

Thanks

:g_thumbri

ITS ALMOST TIME!!:bounce_fl

Hi guys,

I want to get this recorder (Samsung DVD Recorder DVD-R120) without having to stand in line tomorrow at BB. I added it to my cart online at BB and it says its on sale for 149.99 with an $80 mail in rebate? Is it me or is this deal better then buying it at the store?

Link: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Item/1323

thank you sooooo much, i checked it out & ordered it right away, & i'll end up paying only $88 even after tax & shipping!! :gd_purple :gd_purple

I want to get this for my in-laws. They go through a VCR every 4 months because they tape everything and go to bed. Does anyone know if this has a good timer and would be a good deal? They are a bit old fashioned and I don't want to blow them away or anything with something that will be too dificult for them to figure out. Can anyone help?

Thanks

:g_thumbri

ITS ALMOST TIME!!:bounce_fl

Yes, the Samsung R120 has a built in timer.

But it sounds like your inlaws could use a DVR instead. Trying not to get too far OT, but if you don't know, with a DVR you can record programs onto a built in hard drive, even up to 100 hours depending on which model. Then just delete the recording after you have watched it. I use a DVR for 99% of my viewing, but wanted a DVD recorder to save programs long term. I find a DVR simple to use, even my parents can operate it! ;)