Best Buy Emachine Only $99.99 Rebate

murfokt

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

To qualify for the $50 (USD) rebate, you must purchase a new eligible eMachines monitor from an authorized dealer. Rebate does not apply to PC and monitors bundled and sold together. Void where prohibited by law. Limit one rebate per eligible eMachines monitor per household.

EDIT: Although, I bet you could still get this rebate if you print a copy of the web page and claim false advertising on Best Buy's part for listing the rebate available with this bundle.

Guest general41391

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

To qualify for the $50 (USD) rebate, you must purchase a new eligible eMachines monitor from an authorized dealer. Rebate does not apply to PC and monitors bundled and sold together. Void where prohibited by law. Limit one rebate per eligible eMachines monitor per household.

EDIT: Although, I bet you could still get this rebate if you print a copy of the web page and claim false advertising on Best Buy's part for listing the rebate available with this bundle.

Hmmmm....good idea

Rebate Center

Mail-in Rebate Form for E Machines Desktop Rebate 50

Please PRINT this form and then clearly hand-print the information in each blank. Note: Forms with typed-in responses WILL NOT be accepted.

NAME:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE:

ZIP:

DAYTIME PHONE:

BRAND:

MODEL:

SKU:

REBATE:

OFFER DATE:

POSTMARK DATE:

emachines

T3104

$50

09/14/2005 TO 01/31/2006

30 days from date of purchase

PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIREMENTS:

1. 1) This rebate form,

3. 2) copy of the sales receipt

4. with your purchase circled,

6. 3) the original or a copy of the UPC

7. barcodes from your eMachines desktop

8. computer box and

10. 4) the ORIGINAL serial number barcode

11. labels from the side of your

12. eMachines desktop computer box. No

13. rebate will be processed without a

14. properly completed rebate form.

15. Void where prohibited by law.

MAIL ALL OF THE ABOVE TO:

eMachines Rebates

PO Box 134

Dept. 65236

Niagara Falls, NY 143020134

1-888-877-2750

Best Buy Logo

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

To qualify for the $50 (USD) rebate, you must purchase a new eligible eMachines desktop computer from an authorized dealer. Rebate does not apply to PC and monitors bundled and sold together. Valid at Best Buy. Limit one rebate per eligible eMachines desktop computer per household. Submissions from PO Box addresses will not be honored. Rebate valid only for United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada addresses. Fraudulent submissions or multiple requests could result in prosecution under applicable laws. Rebate forms are non-transferable to other retailers for distribution, to other end-users or customers. eMachines desktop computer cannot be returned to retailer once the rebate fulfillment form has been submitted. Please keep copies of all material submitted. All submitted materials become the sole and exclusive property of eMachines, Inc. Rebate checks will be paid in U.S. Dollars only. Checks not cashed within 90 days of the issuance are void and cannot be reissued. BB61355

REBATE CENTER POLICY:

Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of obtaining a rebate. Any manipulation or alteration of the rebate or other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than as noted above, modification, distribution or republication, is strictly prohibited. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under mail fraud statutes (Title 18, United States Code, Sections 1341 and 1342). By submission of this rebate form, you agree to be bound to all rules and regulations placed upon the rebates by either the manufacturer, Best Buy Co., Inc., or BestBuy.com.

You should receive your rebate within 8 weeks.

If you have questions or wish to check on the status of your rebate, please call the Best Buy Rebate Center at 1-888-BESTBUY.

Can the sound card and graphics card be upgraded on this Emachine?

This machine should have a lower end motherboard, but I bet that both of those can be upgraded. If that's what you're basing your descision on whether to buy it or not, I say buy it; it's most likely upgradable.

This machine should have a lower end motherboard, but I bet that both of those can be upgraded. If that's what you're basing your descision on whether to buy it or not, I say buy it; it's most likely upgradable.

No that was not really weighting heavily on my decision. I guess I will get it and If I dont like it that much will give it as a gift to someone. :D

Seems like the computer and the monitor will be packaged seperately so that they can upgrade you on the monitor. Get an LCD for $100 more or something. Which they can't do if it is all in the same box. YMMV.

I was told by Management at my local BB that it will be in 2 boxes (not sure if that is 100%) accurate or not just wanted to share that with you all. :runaway:

Guest lolwtfbbq
where are you guys seeing this computer in the ad? i cant find it in the bestbuy ad at all... anyone have a model number for it? i saw the online ad, but not in the paper ad?

Yes they are being sold seperately! I knwo someone who works at BB and they said to get there EARLY! Last year the deal was $199 AFTER rebate, we got there at 4am and were number 52 in line! This year with it being $149 in store I'm sure by 3am their will still be 100's of people.

Plus the dvd-r's are on sale and Dvd's.. ahh I LOVE this day! :gd_orange

Rebate Center

Mail-in Rebate Form for E Machines Desktop Rebate 50

Please PRINT this form and then clearly hand-print the information in each blank. Note: Forms with typed-in responses WILL NOT be accepted.

NAME:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE:

ZIP:

DAYTIME PHONE:

BRAND:

MODEL:

SKU:

REBATE:

OFFER DATE:

POSTMARK DATE:

emachines

T3104

$50

09/14/2005 TO 01/31/2006

30 days from date of purchase

PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIREMENTS:

1. 1) This rebate form,

3. 2) copy of the sales receipt

4. with your purchase circled,

6. 3) the original or a copy of the UPC

7. barcodes from your eMachines desktop

8. computer box and

10. 4) the ORIGINAL serial number barcode

11. labels from the side of your

12. eMachines desktop computer box. No

13. rebate will be processed without a

14. properly completed rebate form.

15. Void where prohibited by law.

MAIL ALL OF THE ABOVE TO:

eMachines Rebates

PO Box 134

Dept. 65236

Niagara Falls, NY 143020134

1-888-877-2750

Best Buy Logo

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

To qualify for the $50 (USD) rebate, you must purchase a new eligible eMachines desktop computer from an authorized dealer. Rebate does not apply to PC and monitors bundled and sold together. Valid at Best Buy. Limit one rebate per eligible eMachines desktop computer per household. Submissions from PO Box addresses will not be honored. Rebate valid only for United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada addresses. Fraudulent submissions or multiple requests could result in prosecution under applicable laws. Rebate forms are non-transferable to other retailers for distribution, to other end-users or customers. eMachines desktop computer cannot be returned to retailer once the rebate fulfillment form has been submitted. Please keep copies of all material submitted. All submitted materials become the sole and exclusive property of eMachines, Inc. Rebate checks will be paid in U.S. Dollars only. Checks not cashed within 90 days of the issuance are void and cannot be reissued. BB61355

REBATE CENTER POLICY:

Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of obtaining a rebate. Any manipulation or alteration of the rebate or other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than as noted above, modification, distribution or republication, is strictly prohibited. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under mail fraud statutes (Title 18, United States Code, Sections 1341 and 1342). By submission of this rebate form, you agree to be bound to all rules and regulations placed upon the rebates by either the manufacturer, Best Buy Co., Inc., or BestBuy.com.

You should receive your rebate within 8 weeks.

If you have questions or wish to check on the status of your rebate, please call the Best Buy Rebate Center at 1-888-BESTBUY.

The model number is T3406!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebate Will Not Apply!!!