Ok,I'm on my way to Kmart....

cyndim00

I was at Kmart at 5. I didn't get out of the car until 5:30 and I was third in line.

I got the Disney Princess 10" bike, Battleship/Trivial Pursuit BOGO, some pajamas 40% off and Lilo & Stitch 2 $12.99.

I'm pretty happy even though they didn't have the Dora GBA game they advertised.

I was on my way home by 7:45 and put the Turkey in the oven when I got home.

My daughter and I got there at a7:15 and there were 10 cars in the parking lot I think. I got 2 Gameboy Games and she bought one and a CD. There were limit 2 but for $7.99 I had her get one more. I then went to "look" at WALMART. I only saw about 12 game boy SP in the case. I am getting there at 2:30. Maybe nobody will be tehre but I am going to be in the FRONT of that line~

I got there at 6:30 and was 12th in line. I got 2 GB games (they didn't get in Ms. Pac Man or Chase), a RC Jeep for $9.99, 2 games & a racetrack.

I went to Walmart to pricematch the 2 GB games that Kmart didn't get in & my Walmart doesn't carry them. I looked at the GBSP and noticed that the one I put in layaway last week is the brighter screen version, so I doubt that will be the $48 one :(

We went to K-mart this morning at about 8 and there weren't many people there. We got all 4 DVD's we went after (Cinderella, Lilo & Stitch2, Alice in Wonderland and Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas.) Also bought 2 of the BOGO games and the Pepsi 2 liters that were on Sale (limit 4 but there were 2 of us so we got 8.) I was really surprised that there weren't very many people there, I would have thought more people would be there.

I went to Kmart and just left with some Ritz crackers and some lipgloss sets for my nieces. It seems like they jacked up the prices of their "Buy One Get One Free" games... didn't seem like too good of a deal to me. And the $7.99 cd's I had my eye on weren't in stock. I guess I got there too late; I arrived at about 8:30.

I don't think they jacked up the price on the buy one get one free games. The Kmart I went has no price on the games stacked on the aisle, I went to the shelf to check the regular prices and they are the prices scanned. The B1G1F need manual entry at the cashier. In addition, most of the games have rebate offer. The only games I bought are Twister ($14 for 2) and Scrabble ($11 for 2) before rebates.

Got all my GBA games I needed. Bought 3 of the 4. They had a lot in stock, however, sold out within 15 minutes. when doors opened, about 200 of us were in line. Tons of die hards I guess. I was second in line. First at the desk to get the games. Got a couple games that were 25% off and the limit of 4 pepsi 2 liters

Ok, really dissapointed. First of all, we got there at about 6:40, and waited in the car till 7. There were only two other people there. I was really bummed because I only went there for 2 things, my sister for one. I was after the Chou Chou doll, $19,99, and the game boy games, for $7.99. I got the Crash Bandicoot, it wouldn't scan correctly so it took about 15 minutes for them to figure it out. And went in search of the doll while my sis went to look for the 10" princess bikes for $19.99. Well, after an unsuccessfull search, I asked for help on finding the doll and the salesperson told me, "Oh, we didn't get that one in." I was fuming. Especially since I really wanted the Baby Born which was on sale last week at TRU for $29, but opted for that one instead. Big mistake. Now I have no baby. Then, here comes my sister, they didn't get any princess bikes in. Only the Pooh ones. What a bust, they really made me mad. This just reminds me why I don't shop there. :splat: