Snow Cancels BF!

Guest general41391

Guest general41391
Is there anyone who won't be able to make BF because of snow? Luckily, we don't get that much snow in Michigan. We just got our first official snow today. (We had some flurries the past two weeks.) There will be low snow on Black Friday. They said 3 inches at the MOST. (I'm guessing 1-2 inches)

I live in Fairlawn Ohio.. about 20 mins away from cleveland.. I'm praying we don't get that much snow

Looks like you won't get quite that much snow - that's mainly in extreme NE corner of OH. however your low temps for thursday night will be in the teens with wind chills possibly below zero - so the snow you do get will probably be blowing around.

Hazardous Weather Outlook

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=OHZ021&warncounty=OHC153&local_place1=Fairlawn&product1=Hazardous+Weather+Outlook

Your prayers may just be answered!! Happy Thanksgiving!

I am here in western PA and not sure what the weather is going to be but at this point anything is going to be bad for me since I am waiting for BF to buy new tires for my car. My tires I have now are bald, I shoud have got new ones last week b4 it started snowing. Luckily I talked my DH into going shopping with me so he can drive. I'm not afraid to drive on bad roads but if he wrecks then I won't have to hear the "women can't drive" line over and over again. No matter what the weather is like, everyone needs to keep safe tomorrow...don't risk too much as saving money isn't worth it.