Don't wear Jeans

wrightperspective

They say if you are male and afraid of getting pickpocketed, to put your wallet in your front pocket, not a rear pocket. My hubby does this every year cause you never know!

i do this everyday..i have never put my wallet in the back pocket..if someone is putting their hands in my front pocket i would "feel" it if you know what i mean...;)

And i have always wanted to know how men can sit on their wallet...my buttocks would be hurting after awhile...lol

i do this everyday..i have never put my wallet in the back pocket..if someone is putting their hands in my front pocket i would "feel" it if you know what i mean...;)

And i have always wanted to know how men can sit on their wallet...my buttocks would be hurting after awhile...lol

You get used to sitting on it after a while. But you have to pick a cheek and stick to it. Switching sides all of a sudden feels really strange.

Volcom - The Snowhouse Jean

It's a jean that's made for snowboarding. Slim fitting boot cut. Extremely nice.

Awesome, but at about 85 bucks, at it's cheapest, it's not for everyone.

If I could afford $85 jeans I certainly could afford to pay more than $29 dvd player.:rotflol: I'll stick to my $20 old navy jeans with some good ol long johns. Either way my :gd_shake: will be cold!

I wear my wallet in my front pocket too... Ever since I started driving.