Targets 2day sale now online

Momto32003

Just got back from Target.....The GameBoy Sp Bundles are on sale now for the BF price! $68. They weren't out when I went so I asked the employee if they got them in. He had a box of them behind the counter. I asked him to price check them to see if they were coming up the BF price. He told me he didn't think so, but he would. Told me the price will go into effect on Friday. Well, needless to say they did come up (he was surprised too!) and I bought mine. Only a case of 12 came in. 11 available now. Thanks to whomever posted about this! As soon as I read that post I ran to my Target, now I dont have to worry about a BF timing problem. I can get to my 5am stores now.

I would be so upset if people (like myself) bought them all day today and none was left for Friday. Mind you, only 11 available now!

Also the box says, TARGET EXCLUSIVE on it. So I guess you wouldnt be able to PM anywhere?!

So if you want this bundle, get to your Target too

I wanted to get the wild west bratz dolls, but the shipping is horrible. One doll w/ shipping is almost $16. I'll take my chances on getting the $9 ones at Walmart. If you do order from target, heres two coupon codes I found:

Returning customer: 10% off any purchase TCADVJAB

new customer: 10% off any purchase TCNEWACCTVSA

I wanted to get the wild west bratz dolls, but the shipping is horrible. One doll w/ shipping is almost $16. I'll take my chances on getting the $9 ones at Walmart. If you do order from target, heres two coupon codes I found:

Returning customer: 10% off any purchase TCADVJAB

new customer: 10% off any purchase TCNEWACCTVSA

THANKS Mommie2one! This bf deal is online now!

I just used the code to get this:

Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture 2 DVD Game - Hasbro

$18.00 - Quantity: 1 - Usually ships in 24 hours

Items: $18.00

Shipping & Handling: $6.97

Promotion Applied: -$1.80

Shipping Savings: -$6.97

Total Before Tax: $16.20

Estimated Tax:* $1.49

Order Total: $17.69

Just got back from Target.....The GameBoy Sp Bundles are on sale now for the BF price! $68. They weren't out when I went so I asked the employee if they got them in. He had a box of them behind the counter. I asked him to price check them to see if they were coming up the BF price. He told me he didn't think so, but he would. Told me the price will go into effect on Friday. Well, needless to say they did come up (he was surprised too!) and I bought mine. Only a case of 12 came in. 11 available now. Thanks to whomever posted about this! As soon as I read that post I ran to my Target, now I dont have to worry about a BF timing problem. I can get to my 5am stores now.

I would be so upset if people (like myself) bought them all day today and none was left for Friday. Mind you, only 11 available now!

Also the box says, TARGET EXCLUSIVE on it. So I guess you wouldnt be able to PM anywhere?!

So if you want this bundle, get to your Target too

Lucky You!

I went to Target today as I was "in town" and they didn't have any of the SP bundles out and asked if they had a lot of stock and of course said the usual "I don't know". I found the dvd players but there weren't many there so hope to get in there early. Maybe no one else will want one - lol. I did get the Kodak C315 online at BF price today though. I had to pay shipping and tax as I am from MN and Target is headquatered in MN but I used the 10% off and saved $9 which was more than shipping cost and also got my hometown tax rate instead of the store tax rate so saved 1 1/2% tax so actually was cheaper to do online.:g_thumpsu

There is no free shipping on targets site until Friday...arrgh..the shipping for the laser tag set and a V tech game was almost $12.00. I think I'll take my chances at the store.

i just got free shipping today (wednesday) on the trivial pursuit game :trampolin

unfortunately i didnt see the coupon codes till just now, but with all im saving i dont even care, how crazy is that :gd_orange :gd_orange

i just got free shipping today (wednesday) on the trivial pursuit game :trampolin

unfortunately i didnt see the coupon codes till just now, but with all im saving i dont even care, how crazy is that :gd_orange :gd_orange

Be sure and use the search box up top next time. ;)

There's a coupon for darn near everything on here :yay:

same here but i'll probably stop in on friday for some dvds and videogames :woot2::groovin: