Ad flyers... do you get your paper delivered or do you go out and buy one on TG?

EliteABombAZ

Mine is delivered, but rarely has all the ads. 2 yrs running now. My husband ends up having to go to the corner store and getting me one. And every year I call the paper the next day and get a credit. You would think the paperboy would be out of here by now. But no. He had the nerve (paperboy) to tell me the papers are heavy and sometimes he omits some inserts!!!!! I told the paper that and all he got was a "warning". Little good that did

Mine is delivered, but rarely has all the ads. 2 yrs running now. My husband ends up having to go to the corner store and getting me one. And every year I call the paper the next day and get a credit. You would think the paperboy would be out of here by now. But no. He had the nerve (paperboy) to tell me the papers are heavy and sometimes he omits some inserts!!!!! I told the paper that and all he got was a "warning". Little good that did

Doesn't he get paid to deliver the papers? The WHOLE paper, not partial ones. :fryingpan

We go to one of those boxes where you put money in. We grab ALL the papers in there because of the macy's coupons :D

Do you realize that's the equivalent of shoplifting the newspaper from the corner store? :wife:

Do you pay for what you "buy" at Macy's, or do you steal that too?

fdd

Doesn't he get paid to deliver the papers? The WHOLE paper, not partial ones. :fryingpan

You would think. This kid is a nut. He won't deliver the papers on time and its only half there. Im surprised the paper still has him as a carrier. Guess they don't mind crediting customers for the paper. If the paperboy would get a wagon or something like that instead of riding his bike, he would be fine

Please do not take all of the papers form a box!! That person is trying to make a living from delivery and has sacrificed their holiday to service you. Have some consideration. Most paper carriers only make $30-40 per day, if that. Stealing 20 papers from a box at .50 costs them 10.00. :wife: :wife:

If you cannot afford paying .50 for each paper for a 10.00 off coupon, how in the world can you afford to shop at Macy's anyways!!:mad:

I have worked in management at 3 different papers and have personally caught theft in vending boxes at 2. Would you rather spend 5.00 to have 10 Macy's coupons or spend the holiday with Bubba in the big house eating bread and water flovored turkey.

From what I hear, Macy's is not having the coupons tomorrow anyway.

Guest Deals4Me

We go to one of those boxes where you put money in. We grab ALL the papers in there because of the macy's coupons :D

Thief. I am seriously ILL thinking of people like you. THATS THIEVING! The papers are not that expensive. Geezus. You are sick.,

We've learned to go buy several at a time. In years past, TRU, Target, or whatever has been missing. And having to go back to the store stinks. So we usually buy 4 or so from different places in the stack. This way my sister has her own copy and I have mine. I even put my name on all the ads witha sharpie. I'm so goofy. :runaway:

Received from several papers:

All 3 KMart ads-today

Wal Mart-mail-laptop 488 here

Meijer Thanksgiving-today

Tractor Supply-yesterday

Kohls-today

CVS-4 pg BF ad-today

Radio Shack-mail

Do It Best Hardware-yesterday

and some shoe place.

This is just outside of Lexington, KY