Your first stop

Bestbuy7

First store your heading to / camping out for on BLACK FRIDAY  

114 members have voted

1. 1. First store your heading to / camping out for on BLACK FRIDAY

Fighting for the Care Bears, Little People Sets, Mermaid Barbie & Cabbage Patch Baby here. :-) Then hitting Target & the mall. Hubby is going to Circuit City for me first thing. He couldn't believe it when I told him what time he had to be there. lol

Fighting for the Care Bears, Little People Sets, Mermaid Barbie & Cabbage Patch Baby here. :-) Then hitting Target & the mall. Hubby is going to Circuit City for me first thing. He couldn't believe it when I told him what time he had to be there. lol

Honey can you go CC for me---> Wife: :D

Husband responds: NO! :mad:

Wife says again...YOUR GOING TO CC FOR ME: :wife:

:g_laughin

CC for me! I'm going at 8pm now. I'm trying to get a friend or someone to sit at BB at the same time. I hope. I hope. GOTTA b first in line!

wow that's dedication! I was thinking about going at 10pm. But i think im gonna go up there at like 8 and sit in my car until someone pulls up. I HAVE to be first in line as well. Im making a documentary :D

wow that's dedication! I was thinking about going at 10pm. But i think im gonna go up there at like 8 and sit in my car until someone pulls up. I HAVE to be first in line as well. Im making a documentary :D

Yes and in another post or somewhere else you said "The line starts with me". So you better be 1st in line bro! :g_dance:

:giggle: very interesting

anyway I will be leaving at 7:45pm

I plan to fight for the littlre people and care bears too, I hope we are in different towns! I will be going to Wal Mat first, then to sears and the other stores in the mall and then to the outlet stores if my energy will allow!

Miranda

I was going to Walmart but hubby has to work and Grandma decided to get a part time job at the Outlets so I dont have anyone to stay with my 2 yr old. No way Id take her! No one goes to Kmart around here so Im thinking I can still go there with her.:bigcry: