I may be getting into a store early!

alimfp

I am not allowed to say what store, but I will after BF, promise! The manager is making sure it's okay with corporate right now.

I called a store up and asked them their policy about people taking pictures in the store. He of course asked why I would do that and I explained the excitement of BF and this site I am on, etc. He knew about GottaDeal and thought it was terrific (said it brought in more shoppers in his opinion!). He asked if I wanted in early to get good pics and I about fell over!

He did tell me I absolutely could not purchase anything (much less touch it!) and I could not use my cell phone nor theirs (I guess to tell "friends" where items are? no idea!). I would only be allowed in the front part of the store near the registers as well.

I am hoping he gets the all clear - he is calling me back tonight or tomorrow morning to let me know. I told him I'd be sharing the pics here as well as the names and locations of the stores, etc.. and he was excited! LOL.

Wish me luck!! :D

I am not allowed to say what store, but I will after BF, promise! The manager is making sure it's okay with corporate right now.

I called a store up and asked them their policy about people taking pictures in the store. He of course asked why I would do that and I explained the excitement of BF and this site I am on, etc. He knew about GottaDeal and thought it was terrific (said it brought in more shoppers in his opinion!). He asked if I wanted in early to get good pics and I about fell over!

He did tell me I absolutely could not purchase anything (much less touch it!) and I could not use my cell phone nor theirs (I guess to tell "friends" where items are? no idea!). I would only be allowed in the front part of the store near the registers as well.

I am hoping he gets the all clear - he is calling me back tonight or tomorrow morning to let me know. I told him I'd be sharing the pics here as well as the names and locations of the stores, etc.. and he was excited! LOL.

Wish me luck!! :D

If you are taking pictures then who will be getting your items or will they let you get your items and set them to the side until you have finished taking the pictures?

Will he give you first dibs when he opens the doors?

Since you can't touch anything before the store opens could you stand right in front of the item you want and when the door opens you can pick it up?

Otherwise, I would say thanks but no thanks, I have some shopping to do!

Will he give you first dibs when he opens the doors?

Since you can't touch anything before the store opens could you stand right in front of the item you want and when the door opens you can pick it up?

Otherwise, I would say thanks but no thanks, I have some shopping to do!

Amen to that. I would rather get the merchandise than take pix. those pix can also wait.:P