Those of you who leave the house 3:00 am or later...

Melissa

As a male looking at females:

To me it seems a mix really you have those that are up showered and dressed like they are going to work that day and then you have those that you hav to beat with a stick to get out of bed that put on sweats and jump in the car and head off to their 1st stop.

I get up and get in the shower. No way am I going anywhere without showering. And I do dry my hair (it's really long so I'm not going out with it wet) but there is no fixing to my hair. It's really long and just straight as a board so I don't ever do anything besides brush and dry it. And yes I do put my make-up on. However, I just throw on some of the basics. I don't go as dolled up as I do normally. Because it will just look like crap in an hour or two as much as I'm running around.

I shower, dry my hair before i get my 4-5 hrs of sleep. I normally require 8-10 hrs of sleep so i get in bed pretty early, everything is setting out, all i have to do is brush my teeth and throw my clothes. no makeup, sorry. i have an hours drive to go so i will be up fairly early

i:hearthrob mybassett!!

+++

--

\/

I'm still not sure if I'm leaving the house at 1, 2 or 3 am, but at any of those times I'll be doing good just to brush my hair. I do plan to dress somewhat nicely, though with a heavy wool coat and maybe a hat, if it's cold. Probably no makeup except lipstick. I'm married, and I really don't want to look that good for the muggers.

Guest Deals4Me

I wont look pretty...I'll just say that...

Comfy clothing, no makeup, AND MAYBE a shower since I have to drive a little ways. But I'll probably do that the night before...

I dont dress to impress on that day. :D