Who has seen the best GameCube system deal so far?

ebulldog95

It really depends on what you're looking for.

For the holidays, Nintendo releases the GC Bundle that includes "Mario Kart - Double Dash", which aside from buying it used / ebay, you can't get at any other time of the year.

There is a bundle out right now with the console, I believe 2 controllers, and Mario Party 7 -- a new game which sells for $49.99. (Extra controller goes for around $19.99) --- ($99.99 - $49.99 - $19.99 = $30.01 for the console and one controller, which is what is included in any regular GC console purchase).

There's a Pokemon bundle out also for $99.99, and a few other bundles that are the same price, or a little higher (come with more).

I'd say either the GC + Mario Kart or the GC + Mario Party 7.

You're best deal for Gamecube is to get one with a game as a bundle. I bought the Mario Party 7 bundle. It comes with the basic black system with controller,an extra controller(retail value at least 14.99, I'd say), and Mario Party 7(retail value $49.99) for $99.99. There is also A bundle with the basic platinum system with controller, Pokemon XD(retail value $49.99) and a decal for the top of the gamecube of Pokemon XD(not sure on retail value for decal)for $99.99. If you can go to Toys R Us today or tomorrow, you can use the $10 gift card w/ $75 purchase coupon from the ad.

I hope that helped.

The best deal I could find was at K-Mart this past week, for the Gamecube Mario Party 7 bundle.

For $89, after using a -$10 coupon, I got:

Gamecube system

2 controllers (It normally only comes with 1 - additional controllers retail at $25ea)

Mario Party 7 game ($50 by itself)

Quite pleased! :)

The best deal I could find was at K-Mart this past week, for the Gamecube Mario Party 7 bundle.

For $89, after using a -$10 coupon, I got:

Gamecube system

2 controllers (It normally only comes with 1 - additional controllers retail at $25ea)

Mario Party 7 game ($50 by itself)

Quite pleased! :)

This is the best deal.

Personally I prefer Mario Kart: Double Dash but you got TWO controllers and ONE game for $89, ouch that's hoooooooooooooooooot!