CVS holiday clearance

shay_n_sc

3 of the stores we checked were 75% off yesterday (all signed at 50% off tho).

Got a Barbie Dinner Date set (doll, table w/ 2 chairs) for $5, Soft pretzel maker $5, RCA 13.3 tv/dvd combo $37, boxed screwdriver/socket set $3.25, boxed corkscrew and bottle stopper set $3.25.

I didn't buy the Ipod speaker tower $25 or the Discovery castle or playhouse $5. Minnie Mouse plush with a matching dress for the little girl $5, remote control cars $5.

Other sites are reporting microwaves, cotton candy machines, 3 pc luggage sets, pie makers and camcorders are also 75% off.

Most fragrance sets are 50% off.

I stopped by this morning and they had misc. stuff at 75%. lots of red/white stockings with glitter pen/marker for .99. Do they ever go 90%? I want a red/white stocking not paying a buck for it:P

My CVS has gone 90% in the past, but I really don't remember when. I just happened upon something 90% one time.

My CVS hasn't gone to 90% on seasonal in over a year. 75% is the lowest it will go and then it stays on the shelf about one week before being boxed up. That's one of the reasons I don't shop there as often as I used to. During the summer clearances, I would buy the entire department (exaggeration, but seemed like it;)) for the following swim season and I sooo looked forward to buying all my pool toys/towels for 90% off. I think 2011 was the last time I got to do that and each holiday since then clearance has only gone down to 75%. If anyone sees it go 90% I would make the run to check. So love moving that decimal one place to the left!!

One lady had 3 carts full plus all the jewelry boxes and Discovery cardboard castles and rockets piled up on the floor! She was taking everything! I managed to get a wooden jumbo train set, 4 boxed bathrobes and an electronic dart board. Went to another store because I'm looking for a microwave and was telling another customer about the lady, she described her and said she just cleaned out another CVS up the street. Not sure if she's reselling at the flea market but who needs all of that stuff! One lady asked if there were anymore train sets and she said no. She could have offered the lady one - she had about 10 of them!

Oh CVS, you never disappoint. It's only from last year though:

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p325/freesia39/IMG_1666_zps24a7def4.jpg

The one on the left is for 2011, the one on the right is 2012.

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p325/freesia39/IMG_1665_zpsa89cca92.jpg

Scanned the price, the 2011 first christmas came up full price, the teacher one was 75% off

I really found quite a bit of great deals at the 75% off. 3 microwaves @14.99 ea. , 3 Camcorders @ 7.xx each, and todays find was 2 DVD players for $7.99 each. There are still deals to be had. Candy is still 50% here. Each time I pass a CVS, I run in because my sister in law is waiting for Hershey's kisses to go to 75% to use them as part of give aways for a big party.

where are you finding your stuff? ours used to have an endcap. now i don't know where the stuff is located?

I've noticed at more and more stores, they seem to just be marking stuff down in the regular aisles and using a little 75% off shelf tag instead of moving stuff to the end caps. Don't know if that was just temporary during the holidays or if it will be ongoing.