Little People or Care Bears?

Miranda1313

Totally the Little People sets. If you don't end up with the BF one though, they have the newer zoo (each animal is an alphabet letter and it talks...I think it makes the letter sounds). Anyways, they have it onsale at Target this week I believe, and I'm sure they have it at Costco but I'm not sure of the price.

Guest Deals4Me
Why is it an either or issue? You get you're butt moving, you grab a carebear or 3 and keep going to the little people pallet. UNLESS you're number #500 in line, you'll be able to get both if you hussel a little.

i am getting my 2 year old girl every color of carebears for 5 buck u bet because she has been asking for carebear movies and they are 550 and i can get a carebear movie and carebear for 5 dollars and thats all walmart has good that i want anyways well the 24 pack of AA for 5 dollars also

Totally the Little People sets. If you don't end up with the BF one though, they have the newer zoo (each animal is an alphabet letter and it talks...I think it makes the letter sounds). Anyways, they have it onsale at Target this week I believe, and I'm sure they have it at Costco but I'm not sure of the price.

The sale price at Target this week is Wal-marts normal price. I have to get one for my 19 month old. I have been watching that iem to see where it is cheapest. :eyepoppin

little people they still play with when they are like 3 so go little people, plus you can add to them and they will soon have the village like we do

my almost 7 year old son still plays with little ppl stuff and ask for some little ppl stuff he also loves little ppl movies