Secret Santa 2012 Official Discussion Thread

ClosedAcct

Thank you to my OE Santa! I received a National Lampoon's Christmas ornament. It is the moose cup. I've never seen one like this. Very cool indeed!

Hopefully the batteries worked ok? I checked to make sure they were in the box. I love that movie too and couldn't resist it!

Yes, its your SS gift. However, I'm not sure why it wasn't sent with the card with the message I included stating that it was from your SS. Hopefully you'll enjoy the scents.

I received a box about 2 weeks ago in mail but I'm not sure where it came from. There was a receipt in the box along with 10 wax melts from Yankee Candle. I don't know if that was my SS or not.

I received my ornaments and my secret santa gifts today. I'm so blessed!

I will try to take pictures when I get home tonight, but this is what I received...

Ornaments: very cute snowman holding a Christmas tree sitting on top of a tophat; Snowglobe style snowman ornament with a jingle bell at the bottom.

Secret Santa: a bag of candy (coworkers jumped on that as I was taking stuff out of the box!), 2013 Maxine calendar (Maxine is my hero :)), B&BW Sweet Pea bubble bath (I'm ready to go home now), B&BW Sweet Pea hand soap in a very pretty holder, B&BW Cranberry Pear Bellini candle, a very pretty snowman tea light candle holder and 2 boxes of Yankee Candle tea light candles (one is "Cherries on Snow" and the other is "Cranberry Chutney", a 2012 angel photo ornament, and a snowman mug with hot cocoa and marshmallows.

Thank you both SO much! I love it all!!

Merry Christmas

I received my SS today! I got 2 DVDs, an Alabama Christmas CD, cozy slipper socks, flameless candles set, and a very nice cup with a straw (which ds10 has already claimed as "his" lol) My SS did an awesome job!! I will post pics but it will be later this week sometime. I apologize, but we are in Finals week in school and I have a 3 day live review then our Pinning Ceremony on Thursday. But I promise I will try to post asap after that!! But I did want to let my SS know it arrived and is very much appreciated and loved!!! :)

I got my SS gift today. Thank you so much for the lovely porcelain church, the compact (DD has taken that), the Nips, the Cribbage game. The big THANK YOU are from my Yorkies Teddy and Hayley. You made their day. I tried to take some pictures but they move so fast they are not the best. I am putting out the church as I post this. I hope you can see how happy you made my munchkins... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! (Now to try not to eat all the nips tonight...)

I received my ss box last week. Sorry I haven't posted before now but I have had the stomach virus running through my house :( I wanted to say a big :gdthankyou:.... I received a cute snowman candy dish with starburst, another bag of starburst (which my kids took...lol) a snoman decoration, and a $20.00 Pizza Hut gift card. Thank you again !!!

I received another box today ( I think it is from my ornament exchange person) ! In it was a lot of goodies.....There was a tealight holder with yankee candle pumpkin pie tealights (they smell yummy!), a 2012 christmas tree ornament as well as 4 other ornaments, a bag of mints, and 4 bags of candy ( the kids were VERY happy)...Thank you so much. You were very generous !!!!

Got my ss package!! Yay but my tree was broke :( but that's ok candy was fine lol. Ss you spoiled me got Harry potter movie (love it son grabbed it ) dd got jolly ranchers which I will sneak back, beautiful picture frame, glade scented candle yum and....... $10 McDonald's gift card!! Definitely worth the wait. Can't figure out how to add pic ugh!

Hello all. I am back with the real world after having no internet for 4 days :(

Thanks to Verizon activating my new house and prematurely disconnecting my current house.

I am moving on Monday (during a snowstorm apparently):shock:

Anyways thanks so much to my SS for my beautiful Santa nutcracker, and all the extra goodies I truly loved everything!

To my OE you went way above and beyond even remembering my cats and dogs...they throughly enjoyed their treats. I loved everything.

Sorry it took me so long to respond but between moving and getting the new house set my life is crazy. Losing internet made it all more complicated.

Thanks again and I hope my receipients got their stuff and was happy with it. Next year will be much better....I hope

So glad to see everyone is enjoying their gifts!!

Just an update:

Secret Santa - 46 people

43 - shipped; 35 received (the received number is based of having posted receiving or your SS saying they tracked what they shipped; same for OE)

3 - late/pending

0 - no word - the Elves are at work so I've moved the no word packages to pending! :)

Ornament Exchange - 28 people

26 - shipped; 20 received

2 - late/pending

0 - no word - the Elves are at work so I've moved the no word packages to pending! :)

I need to re-verify my amazon shipments. I may have received something from SS if they ordered from Amazon directly to me as I can't find what this tracking number applies to but I'm weary of opening it :P

I've even tried shaking it to try and identify it but it just doesn't sound like my blurays.

UPDATE: I have confirmed with amazon and it is SS stuff so I will put as first gift under the tree as it will be the only "surprise" gift I get this year. Thank YOU SS :)

I'm so sorry i haven't posted earlier. I got cute ornaments for the tree, one was a glass bulb with a snowman and "fake snow" i was going to get one like that so a big thank you. A silver mitten and another snowman :) Also in the ss box, had my ultimate favorite candy.... resses peices! candles that were so yummy smelling when i picked up the package thats all i could smell chocolate pepermint, and hand soap and lotion. THANK YOU thank you thank you.

We are starting to get close to all having received!!! Since we are at less than 10 on each to post having received, I'm going to ahead and check the tracking details on what I have an update the received number accordingly. Will update in a few when I've finished :)

UPDATE:

Secret Santa - 46 people

45 - shipped; 42 received (the received number is based of having posted receiving, your SS saying they tracked what they shipped, or I checked the tracking details; same for OE)

1 - late/pending

Ornament Exchange - 28 people

27 - shipped; 24 received

1 - late/pending

Recieved a wonderful assortment of goodies......snuggley red blanket Yankees ornament...green/white travel mug....Scattegories game (perfect for my weekend to go bag !)...candles and a scentimental Family candle holder....Such a wonderful surprise !... Thank you and Merry Christmas