Reporting from BB

VaderGCP

I'll be over to watch the Spurs wipe the floor with the mavs! ;)

:sidesplit :sidesplit :sidesplit :sidesplit

That has to be the funniest thing i have heard all day long!

Im a hardcore Mavs fan, season ticket holder actually! :gd_not_ri

Hmm what happend last time they played... lets see

• Sat November 5th - Mavericks WON 103 - 84
What happened there buddy?

http://www.nba.com/mavericks/schedule/

:gd_stars:

Here :wizard: you'll feel better, or maybe :beer: still works better?:)

The "Ray Lewis" dance that someone referenced is the pre home game ritual of the Baltimore Ravens when they go into a loud demonstrative testosterone induced dance while Ray screams "We must protect this HOUSE!!" (meaning protect their home field which the visitors are attacking) (you may have seen or heard it in a commercial for underarmor)

"Barry & Jill" are marketing profiles designed by BB. These "angel" profiles are the allegedly the wealthy and busy people who want the top electronics (read HIGH MARGIN ITEMS) and don't worry so much about the price. These are the people they hope to market their new psa (personal shopping assistant program) towards. As you may have noticed in other threads, some BB will be letting people cut the lines to meet with a psa who will already have their doorbuster items reserved and safe. (This is a YMMV situation) The "devil customers" is one of their terms and profiles for those who cherry pick the loss leaders, shop sales, price match and wisely utilize intelligent shopping strategies (most of us on here). They also lump in with us those who rip off BB because BB LETS people break BB's own rules. IF BB lets a customer return an item with the bar code or proof of purchase cut off, against their own policies, then they almost deserve to get ripped off. Give them store credit for the amount of the item minus the rebate (which I think they MAY finally be doing this year.)

Went by local BB tonite (Attn: Forum Customers (Selma, Schertz, Universal City, Live Oak))!!!!

I went by BB tonite to ask a few questions about the BB on BF at the Forum:

Asked what time they open: 5AM

Asked if they are giving tickets for HOT items: Yes

They are giving them as you are in line NO raffel of lottery system. So COME EARLY

Asked if you could get a PC & Laptop: Yes (1 ticket for each HOT item) YOu however CANNNOT have 2 desktops or 2 Laptops!!

Asked if Desktop/Monitor comes in 1 box: Yes

THere are NO display models in store for any HOT items. Wanted to get a up close look at the items, NONE are in store as of 11-21-05 @ 700pm CST.

I talked with Kevin (Store MGR).

Went by local BB tonite (Attn: Forum Customers (Selma, Schertz, Universal City, Live Oak))!!!!

I went by BB tonite to ask a few questions about the BB on BF at the Forum:

Asked what time they open: 5AM

Asked if they are giving tickets for HOT items: Yes

They are giving them as you are in line NO raffel of lottery system. So COME EARLY

Asked if you could get a PC & Laptop: Yes (1 ticket for each HOT item) YOu however CANNNOT have 2 desktops or 2 Laptops!!

Asked if Desktop/Monitor comes in 1 box: Yes

THere are NO display models in store for any HOT items. Wanted to get a up close look at the items, NONE are in store as of 11-21-05 @ 700pm CST.

I talked with Kevin (Store MGR).

So no Kodak C360 out?

:sidesplit :sidesplit :sidesplit :sidesplit

That has to be the funniest thing i have heard all day long!

Im a hardcore Mavs fan, season ticket holder actually! :gd_not_ri

Hmm what happend last time they played... lets see

• Sat November 5th - Mavericks WON 103 - 84
What happened there buddy?

http://www.nba.com/mavericks/schedule/

That was..a...hmmm...i....hmmm....Fluke...yeah a fluke! :g_laughin

One box for both the tower and monitor? That's going to be one heavy, bulky, annoying box to haul around.

Unless they have boxes where theyre going to "package" them from now til then I doubt theyll just give us one box with everything.

Like I said, my BB had a Tower and the Monitor in seperate boxes. Theyre both pretty big.

One box for both the tower and monitor? That's going to be one heavy, bulky, annoying box to haul around.

Unless they have boxes where theyre going to "package" them from now til then I doubt theyll just give us one box with everything.

Like I said, my BB had a Tower and the Monitor in seperate boxes. Theyre both pretty big.

As I stated I was talking with managment at my local BB and they do not even have this item in stock at my BB its a "one day" thing only and it will be packaged together (Tower/Monitor).