Burt's Bees Grab Bag $20 @ Burt's Bees

revecca

I hope you all get stuff. I tried for 3 days last time, finally made a whole new account and my order went through. I got an email confirmation and only 4 out of 9 items came to me. I called and they said some items couldn't be filled due to going out of stock (which are still listed in the outlet now) and that the other two items said they shipped (shampoo). Would have been nice to have gotten an email letting me know... She said she would send an email to that dpt and either I would see a credit hit my account in a few days or I would get a new shipping confirmation. I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation, so, apparently not getting. I'm pretty bummed and frankly, after ordering from them for a few years, this year has me pretty frustrated and loyalty waning.

I ordered one the last time and the shampoo leaked all over the other items. I gave them a call and since they couldn't reship me a new one, they gave me a full refund. The packaging on the other products was ruined, so I wasn't able to gift any of the items. But - great customer service!

• 2 weeks later...