5 off $25 amazon.com

flosmoney

Here is the link http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/holiday5off/ref=fbr_s_holiday5off?ie=UTF8&_cnctRsp=success&ie=UTF8&sp_h=7b2439a68a67e2005f3af4b3c2a32ada&sp_t=1354802824&subscribe_to_email=Checked&x=116&y=21. What will happen is the coupon will show up on your fb, go there and click on it then it should take you to Amazon so you can use it. :)

I just tried it all it did was take me to another page so I can send it to a friend, then I got this message instead of the coupon. Get promotional credits or discounts on eligible items in your order by selecting FREE No-Rush Delivery below. I'll have to work on this, maybe you need to use it as soon as you get it, but then it says it's expires on the 9th.

Weird, the discount shows up in my checkout cart for some items, but not others. There is no way to know which things will work without attempting to check out.

It happened to me as well. I tried to get the Kindle charger thingy, even though it's by Amazon it didn't take it. When I tried toilet paper and body wash it took it. lol!

Totally worked on a Lightning Deal! The item was $21 regularly but I added another $10 item to my cart (for other reasons). The way my cart looked was $31 -$16.01 (Lightning Deal discount) -$5 (Promotional credit). I spent less than $10 on those 2 items. :)

I did order toilet bowl wand refills earlier at $22 so I'm not 100% that the $25 was counted from the 2 item order or if it was a total from the 2 orders.