SHOP ON-LINE...AT BEST BUY!!!

Guest general41391

You can shop on-line at best buy this year!:gd_domoku :gd_domoku :gd_domoku :gd_domoku :gd_domoku :gd_domoku :gd_domoku :gd_domoku :gd_domoku :gd_domoku :gd_domoku :gd_domoku

Please explain what is available online this year besides regular items. Are any of the hot items going to be available online (i.e. The $149 computer, The $379 Laptop, etc). :spamdance

I'm still debating on what my plan is going to be. I might check online around midnight then head to CompUSA before heading to Best Buy. Or if I can find a hotspot around I might hit Comp first, then do some online shopping while waiting in line at BB. Or if the weather's too crappy, just try to get it all done online, but that's not as much fun.

Doorbusters are never online......only in-store. You can look at the scanned ads and see the disclaimer on the pages of doorbuster items each store has. BB, for instance, has the disclaimer just under the LARGE "7 Hour Specials" print on the top of the first page. It says "7 hour specials apply only to items on this page and are not available at BestBuy.com."

The other stores all have similar disclaimers in their ads for their doorbusters. This is the way they try to motivate you to coming to the store instead of sitting at home, warm and snuggly, buying on-line. :)

I did this last year - I got a DVD boxed set on Best Buy on their site last year on BF. ;) Just logged on after midnight.

Thanks! You answered my question. :g_thumble

I was hoping that I could get 24 Season 3 for hubby. It's regular $54 or something like that on website. :indiffere I've looked in Walmart and mine didn't have any so I doubt if I could price match it.