Looking for fun ways to give gift cards

thejonesfive

I'm looking for fun ways to give gift cards to family members this year. Found one where you put the gift card in a tin can and I really like ideas like that, ways that make the gift recipent have to work for the gift or just have fun getting it out.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thank you!

I bought these cute candy jars from dollar tree (last year) and i filled them a bit with candy then shoved card in and then more candy --hersheys, m & m's etc..

I told them to be sure to eat ALL their candy. You couldn't see the cards at all since I removed cards from paper backing. Not that exciting..but at least they had candy, candy jar AND a gift card.

One year I gave each of my parents cash in a box of little debbie snack cakes. I slide a knife to break the seal, put the money in the box, then re-glued the box. You couldn't even tell it had ever been opened! They unwrapped them and of course thought I had lost my mind giving them a box of little debbies for Christmas! I eventually had to tell them to open the box. Then they sat there trying to figure out how I got the money inside :)